Xtreme Gaming Network

AC News

Author Topic: AC News  (Read 763162 times)

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
Re: AC News
« Reply #915 on: October 12, 2015, 02:22:04 PM »

Remember to practice the ranault for the race.... :o
The ranault shore needs practice...

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: October 12, 2015, 03:55:28 PM »
How good is the new M4 BMW . . its a bit of a drift machine.  :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: October 12, 2015, 07:58:33 PM »

Great fun! A drift monster. The other cars, GT3, RUF etc don't really float my boat - more of the same. But the GT40 is immense, especially with the H shifter, banging it into gear...
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: October 13, 2015, 08:47:46 AM »
- Graphical fixes for Ferrari F40 (s3), BMW M4 and Akrapovic, Zonda R
- Corrected SCG003 Fuel consumption
- Fixed Dual Core CPU crashing due to non properly initialized threading using "Timer Process"
- Fixed replay framerate wrong multiple of physic engine rate producing wrong speeds in replays
- Fixed user force feedback capping the value to 100% on load
- Fixed volume balance (exterior) for some cars
- DX10.1 fixes are not also active for the ksEditor
- Possible fix for colored spectators using new camera facing rendering
- Performance improvement for camera facing spectators when reflections are active
- Fixed Lotus 98T AI tyre strategy (choosing qualify tyres even for tracks that are too long for those)
- Added DRS zones to Nordschleife
- Improved AI lines at Nordschleife
- Slight improvement in AI race craft
- Changed Led on Huracan GT3
- Fixed DLC2 cars lap limit on quick races
- replaced Lamborghini Logos

Offline gawaterman

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 13, 2015, 09:48:58 AM »
Would be good to do some Thursday nights in the GT40 unless Wally plans a season for Tuesdays?

I don't know how it was possible to get it better but the steering feel in AC1.3 is a dramatic improvement to me. Is it just because I've been way!!!

Also love the Countach, how would their laptimes compare?
Just thinking GT40 and Countach race?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: October 13, 2015, 10:30:04 AM »
Would be good to do some Thursday nights in the GT40 unless Wally plans a season for Tuesdays?

I don't know how it was possible to get it better but the steering feel in AC1.3 is a dramatic improvement to me. Is it just because I've been way!!!

I'd think the GT40 would slaughter the Countach.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: October 13, 2015, 10:53:18 AM »

I'd think the GT40 would slaughter the Countach.

Is it possible to elect a track and then we can compare cars on V5. Maybe just a rough guess but Monza has a chicane, a big braking zone after a long straight and a couple of fast sweepers so it offers a good variety of track for cars with different strengths.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 13, 2015, 12:27:50 PM »
I think Monza favours outright speed too much. I think Imola is a pretty balanced track.

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 13, 2015, 02:42:09 PM »
Just went through and got most of the power to weight values because I have to much time...

A stupendous race would consist of a Ferrari 458 S3, Pagini Zonda R and Huayra, a McLaren F1, a Ferrari 599XX and finally the Merc C9 LM.

Classification for entry is to be under 2.0kg/Hp to ensure no race finishers ;D Open wheel vehicles are banned for having to much aero which would give the driver some form of control.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: October 13, 2015, 03:57:38 PM »
Just went through and got most of the power to weight values because I have to much time...

A stupendous race would consist of a Ferrari 458 S3, Pagini Zonda R and Huayra, a McLaren F1, a Ferrari 599XX and finally the Merc C9 LM.

Classification for entry is to be under 2.0kg/Hp to ensure no race finishers ;D Open wheel vehicles are banned for having to much aero which would give the driver some form of control.

That Merc C9 is mental. I don't think I've done too many clean laps in that car ever, before putting it into the too hard basket.

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #925 on: October 13, 2015, 04:06:41 PM »

You could allocate points based on the percentage of lap 1 completed. For example, 10 points if you get past the first corner; 20 points of you complete Sector 1. No need to allocate points after that :)

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: October 13, 2015, 05:19:28 PM »

That Merc C9 is mental. I don't think I've done too many clean laps in that car ever, before putting it into the too hard basket.

Good news Wally, your instincts are still intact.

Merc C9 1.2kg/hp
Zonda R  1.43kg/hp
McLaren F1  1.69kg/hp
Ferrari 599xx 1.74kg/hp
Huayra 1.86kg/hp
Ferrari 458 S3 1.93kg/hp

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #927 on: October 14, 2015, 03:59:10 PM »
The M3 E92 seems to have been improved a lot also. To me it feels similar to the M4 now.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: October 23, 2015, 07:49:06 AM »
1.3.4 - Fixed acServer corruption of internal buffers leading to packet losses

Maybe this will help reduce warping!

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #929 on: October 23, 2015, 07:51:18 AM »
1.3.4 - Fixed acServer corruption of internal buffers leading to packet losses

Maybe this will help reduce warping!

Good news, may explain low pings, high Q and still a warping.  May even allow for larger fields on smaller AWS instances.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal