Xtreme Gaming Network

Ringmaster 3 - Formula Abarth

Author Topic: Ringmaster 3 - Formula Abarth  (Read 48284 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Ringmaster 3 - Formula Abarth
« on: December 08, 2015, 10:34:54 PM »
RSR RANK

The time to beat is 7:02.

This car is pretty planted... but very prone to damage.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: Ringmaster 3 - Formula Abarth
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 10:43:50 PM »
awesome a car with no roof finally :)
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 05:37:35 PM »
+1 ;D ;D ;D

2+2=√16

Rolz

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 05:40:09 PM »
lol I was waiting for Bacchulum to pipe up :P

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 06:03:38 PM »
 8) 8)

2+2=√16

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 11:59:47 PM »
I did run a few laps tonight, no crash of the PC so maybe it just does it on Tuesday nites. I am running a new MR local auth for ratings which seems to have eliminated the join lags. One odd thing is that the server shows a higher ping in lobby then normal but in game its fine. I will do a full server reset so it will get a new IP and see if that's whats causing that as it really doesn't make any sense what is causing that.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 07:48:48 AM »
I did run a few laps tonight, no crash of the PC so maybe it just does it on Tuesday nites. I am running a new MR local auth for ratings which seems to have eliminated the join lags. One odd thing is that the server shows a higher ping in lobby then normal but in game its fine. I will do a full server reset so it will get a new IP and see if that's whats causing that as it really doesn't make any sense what is causing that.
Last Tuesday, the server started with a ping of 90+ in the lobby, which is unusual, but then it became its usual 50-ish.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 11:00:07 AM »
since the new server mine always comes up high in the lobby at first then drops after a while
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 03:34:08 PM »
since the new server mine always comes up high in the lobby at first then drops after a while

The high ping in lobby is weird, refreshing the server list with Marty xgn in search list my servers and the XGN.COM.AU Thurs race get random pings for me between 38 and 70. XGN Joe's Server gets a lobby  ping of 36 to 38 for me each refresh. If I jump into any of mine I get the same regular ping of around 38 even though lobby normally shows much higher.

Searching the AC forums it seems there is another netcode build in the next update so will see how that goes but this lobby ping doesn't seem to effect ingame much. Also since running local MR auth I have not seen any join lags but did see Mael warp a couple times still while I passed him in the Tues practice server. I didn't see any warps last Tuesday race nite which was a good thing even when starting at the back all seemed fine. That is except for AJ who had his ping climb to 1000 but all others seemed fine.

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 07:01:19 PM »
That is except for AJ who had his ping climb to 1000 but all others seemed fine.

That had to have been on my end although I still haven't a clue what it was. Never had that happen before. Had to have been something on my PC as it went away after a reboot.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 08:36:08 PM »
That is except for AJ who had his ping climb to 1000 but all others seemed fine.

That had to have been on my end although I still haven't a clue what it was. Never had that happen before. Had to have been something on my PC as it went away after a reboot.

Could it have been a steam download, I had a huge update with dirt rally but I have downloads disabled ingame.

Server has been reset so here is the current stracker results for this round.

http://52.62.71.102:50041/lapstat?track=ks_nordschleife-nordschleife&cars=tatuusfa1&valid=1,2&date_from=&date_to=

Should be a bit of fun racing here as the draft makes passing fairly possible at just about any section of the track if you dare and manage to leave enough room for the other guy. But the car is quite a bit trickier over the bumps and needs extra care at the karusels and a few other crests or it will snap away very easily.

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2015, 09:34:56 PM »
Could it have been a steam download, I had a huge update with dirt rally but I have downloads disabled ingame.

I have downloads disabled when I'm in-game also, plus I had already updated everything in Steam not long before, including the 10+Gb Dirt Rally update.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 12:17:55 AM »
Could also be windows updates and stuff like that, I know with win 10 it pretty much downloads updates when it wants and you need to jump through lots of hoops to get actual control over when it downloads it stuff. There may be other background apps and also others at home sharing the network doing whatever so its not always easy to avoid the odd net congestion on our aussie outdated network.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2015, 10:05:39 AM »
+1 ;D ;D ;D
just as well I use else no roof would mean can't been see with ruffled hair!
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2015, 10:07:43 AM »
Which made me thinking: it'd be an interesting option to start w/o a helmet.  And random bugs would get in your eyes/mouth, etc, blurring the screen or making you look down :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal