Xtreme Gaming Network

S33R3 - Highlands

Author Topic: S33R3 - Highlands  (Read 9283 times)

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S33R3 - Highlands
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2020, 11:06:53 AM »
I know, I felt bad about handing it out. But rules is rules.
[/quote]

Hey Wally, don't feel bad about handing out the penalty. I wasn't boo-ing you, I was boo-ing my mistake.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 06:11:47 PM »
I was surprised with my pace after spending the last 12 odd months at the back of the top 10.
Brakes help. 8)
Still struggling with concentration (and staying awake) after 2100, and race 2 fell apart half way through.
Still, very happy just to be able to lap. 8)
Well done Bacchullum, I also suffer from the 9pm "tireds" and drink 2 cans of a generic Red Bull from Aldi @ 99c each at about 5pm and it usually keeps me awake till about 10pm  :).
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2020, 08:47:18 AM »
I had a tonne of fun tuesday night.I did not qual very well but in the race i was kind of competitive and by the stats i was nice and consistent,and it felt that way
In the second race i was even better battling all the way to catch ab156 ......real adrenaline!!! And when the moment came to pit for tyres i followed him in the pit....real...real...real fun waiting for the mechanics doing the jobs and when exiting the pits we were shoulder to shoulder with ab156 getting ahead,,,,mate,,,ahahahahaha it was huge putting the gears up chasing you!!!

BUT!!!  at 2 laps to go i touched that bloody fenced and it never let me go,i swear they are magnets!!  car broken and the esc button pressed :'( I love the 100% damage(it took me 10 years to convince wally to apply the 100% damage,thx wally!!)
Thank you ab156 for the fun in the last 2 races!!!

The 2 highlights of the race for me was 1: when wally spun in front of me and 2: when freezer spun in front of me....... :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

RESTART!!   everyone heard me carry on in my Italian accent about the restart.  i don`t really know the cause of it,but if its because OF an accident is bloody silly and childish,if it is because to wait for someone,its bloody fair.
Also every time we restart i am in good position to win the race,,,,,, ;D

Thx guys you r a bunch of lovely poofters  :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 08:52:07 AM by Simone »

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2020, 09:43:49 AM »
RESTART!!   everyone heard me carry on in my Italian accent about the restart.  i don`t really know the cause of it,but if its because OF an accident is bloody silly and childish,if it is because to wait for someone,its bloody fair.

Bahaha.  you had me laughing calling us all kids when the biggest kid was you throwing all your toys out of the pram  ::) I think you know well enough Wally doesnt do restarts on Tuesdays for accidents; someone had a tech issue on the grid and had to restart the game

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2020, 09:44:34 AM »
Good night for me. Any night where I see Mael in my mirrors facing the wrong way is a good night, and I got to see that in both races. Thanks Mael you're a good friend.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2020, 10:20:26 AM »
I think you know well enough Wally doesnt do restarts on Tuesdays for accidents; someone had a tech issue on the grid and had to restart the game
Exactly right. Tech issues only, like FFB failure, game crash whatever, if it's just when the race is starting.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2020, 06:33:55 PM »

Bahaha.  you had me laughing calling us all kids when the biggest kid was you throwing all your toys out of the pram  ::) I think you know well enough Wally doesnt do restarts on Tuesdays for accidents; someone had a tech issue on the grid and had to restart the game

ok ok ok ok :P

Offline siegegoatrevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2020, 09:42:02 PM »
Penalties
Race 2
On lap 1, corner 2, Rob moved across from his side of the track to the apex and as a result hit Ben who was beside him. Because of the "stick to your side of the track in the first 2 corners" rule - 25 kg penalty for next race only.

Apologies to Ben, I had no idea I had moved over on you and would have apologized on the night if I had known I was at fault. Sorry mate.

My first penalty - Boo!

rob

All good mate! Got to do a little more practice for next week.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal