Xtreme Gaming Network

S35R3 - Sveg Raceway

Author Topic: S35R3 - Sveg Raceway  (Read 8066 times)

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: S35R3 - Sveg Raceway
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2020, 07:54:00 PM »
Well...ye i had my daughter and her boyfriend for dinner so i had to miss the brutes,,,, :(.The b8 race was just incredibly funny and engaging i really enjoyed. Fantastic racing stuff with AGK and AB156,,,,,,,you guys rock and roll. A solid 7th position is good to me!

Offline Ablearcher83

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2020, 09:26:28 PM »
Quick question. Pit stops aren't working for me at the moment. Enter pits see red box as I approach red box disappears, stop no pit stop happens?
Any Ideas? #crowdsourcing #nopitstopsforyou :P
Intoxicated by the exubrance of my own verlocity

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2020, 07:57:48 AM »
Quick question. Pit stops aren't working for me at the moment. Enter pits see red box as I approach red box disappears, stop no pit stop happens?
Fixed in the race thread!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2020, 03:55:29 PM »

Sorry if too elementary... however, you do have tyres and fuel set in your set-up or as you enter pits? I know the "no change" on the tyres in the pistop tab of your set-up has confused people who thought that meant "stay on same compound" #lookingatmyself

Hit the up arrow on you keyboard while on track, that will show you what should happen.

Beyond that, I've never had an issue.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 03:57:46 PM by ab156 »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2020, 04:53:38 PM »

Sorry if too elementary... however, you do have tyres and fuel set in your set-up or as you enter pits? I know the "no change" on the tyres in the pistop tab of your set-up has confused people who thought that meant "stay on same compound" #lookingatmyself

Hit the up arrow on you keyboard while on track, that will show you what should happen.

Beyond that, I've never had an issue.
I think this was an issue with this week's track in particular, which Seanus has fixed. I guess AA posted in the wrong thread.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal