Xtreme Gaming Network

S11 R1 - Aosta Semi Oval Sports Chicane - 02/11/2017

Author Topic: S11 R1 - Aosta Semi Oval Sports Chicane - 02/11/2017  (Read 62740 times)

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S11 R1 - Aosta Semi Oval Sports Chicane - 02/11/2017
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2017, 08:56:03 AM »
Great to see Bruce back in his Daytona. Maybe not the easiest car to drive mate, but it sounds glorious.

One of the highlights would have to be following Robin in his  Nissan GTR  watching him power slide around nearly every corner, making it look very easy. This is going to be a GREAT season  :) :)

Thanks Dennis, never been able to drift in AC before but with that Nissan GTR it is so simple. Not the best way to put in a fast lap, but heaps of fun. But isn't that what Thursday night is all about??

Thanks to Phil, Dennis, Seanus et al for all the hard work. Its been a bit a of a struggle to get this season sorted but I'm sure it will turn out to be one of the best.

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2017, 11:21:24 AM »
Have to concur - a lot of fun and excellent to see a couple of old-timers make a return.

PS. I'd like to put in a repeat of my suggestion for accessing the Google Drive archive for the season. If you already have Google Drive installed on your PC you can "add to you Drive" when accessing the download link. This means you don't go through Zipping that occurs if yiu explicitly download. You can also sync just the changed files using Google Drive and then copy direct into AC.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2017, 11:46:51 AM »
Have to concur - a lot of fun and excellent to see a couple of old-timers make a return.

PS. I'd like to put in a repeat of my suggestion for accessing the Google Drive archive for the season. If you already have Google Drive installed on your PC you can "add to you Drive" when accessing the download link. This means you don't go through Zipping that occurs if yiu explicitly download. You can also sync just the changed files using Google Drive and then copy direct into AC.

I think if it's zipped up instead of being a thousand individual files, you can d/l it without hassles - even from google drive.
Also, dropbox is your friend  8)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2017, 12:03:38 PM »
Thanks to Phil, Dennis, Seanus et al for all the hard work. Its been a bit a of a struggle to get this season sorted but I'm sure it will turn out to be one of the best.
All the best things take effort. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2017, 01:39:27 PM »
ehm...receiving oral?    ;D :-X

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2017, 02:47:31 PM »
Well, from my perspective, just getting to that point takes more effort than anything! :o

2+2=√16

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2017, 05:08:50 PM »
Well, from my perspective, just getting to that point takes more effort than anything! :o
Good point.

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2017, 06:44:26 PM »
Ferrari removed
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:02:21 PM by Phil.8 »
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2017, 06:56:22 PM »

I think if it's zipped up instead of being a thousand individual files, you can d/l it without hassles - even from google drive.
Also, dropbox is your friend  8)
Th problems occurred because it wasn't already zipped so Google was initiating a zip on it‘s own before downloading. This took forever.

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2017, 07:16:30 PM »
Will  I bother with the Ferrari I have in that link

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2017, 07:18:55 PM »
I have put the content of my download on the server with the Ferrari if anyone would like to try please

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2017, 07:38:09 PM »
Could someone who was having trouble with the Ferrari mind trying it from this link,  The Ferrari worked for me online and this is what I backedup b4 reinstalling windows. If it works we will have a download maybe :)
FERRARI Removed
because I had still had chucksum error today I installed this and now content manager says the GTR is missing??? Its not, I grabbed the version from all of the dropbox, google drive, one drive, media share and GTL threadssss, so still cant connect to the server
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:02:49 PM by Phil.8 »

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2017, 07:43:28 PM »
you have to remove all other copies first b4 installing the new one I think

I don't think we are going to get this to work, everyone has a different versions or whatever now and its not working,  now its just confusing at this rate we will have to pick a few Kunos cars for the season,, Which, unless someone has a solution I think I will. 
They have the 911 are there 2 or 3 others we could use ?

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2017, 08:02:43 PM »
you have to remove all other copies first b4 installing the new one I think

I don't think we are going to get this to work, everyone has a different versions or whatever now and its not working,  now its just confusing at this rate we will have to pick a few Kunos cars for the season,, Which, unless someone has a solution I think I will. 
They have the 911 are there 2 or 3 others we could use ?
I so want this to work, it was fun last night. I'll keep trying

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2017, 08:03:55 PM »
I have taken the Ferrari off, something wrong with it, If you manage to get on the server or a track offline with it, you cannot exit without the game freezing  , for me anyway 

ATM I have had enough of it and we will go with whats on the server now I think,

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal