Xtreme Gaming Network

S16R4: VIR Full Course Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S16R4: VIR Full Course Post-Race Chat  (Read 8940 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S16R4: VIR Full Course Post-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2017, 06:04:29 PM »
Congratulations to Marty on pole, the two race wins, and the overall round win, a clean sweep.

Good effort that as I didn't even start race 2.  :D
You caught me on the cut and paste there.

Mael, don't worry about me... I'm 5 places behind you in the championship. You need to focus on Jeremy (and I need to beat Seanus and Joe) :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2017, 06:52:06 PM »
The battles with Joe has been good the last few races! But Jeremy is way too quick unless he's having a bad day.

You're my responsibility while Freezer has to finish ahead of  Grat, ensuring Maki engineering's podium finish at season end  ;D  If Freezer beats Grat we almost guaranteed to finish ahead of Infinity+ as well!

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2017, 07:17:19 PM »
I must apologize for my blow up last night, so sorry to all for the teamspeak distraction, sorry to Marty and most of all Grat as I did rather stuff his race up.
No apologies needed, Seanus. I could have been more careful and patient and maybe I would have avoided you, sparing both of our races. Shit happens and it's good we all had a chance to look into this issue so that we do not have misunderstandings in the future.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal