Xtreme Gaming Network

S29R3: Anglesey

Author Topic: S29R3: Anglesey  (Read 17096 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S29R3: Anglesey
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2019, 01:36:36 PM »
I've been splashin' the cash. Everyone can afford at least a Primera now. You can still buy a Hyundai if you really love the car (looking at you, Phil).
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Dave O

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2019, 01:50:55 PM »
Hey Wally, can I have the tires from the crash barriers fitted to my car? They were much sticker  ;D

Ha ha ha  ;D ;D ;D lol luv it...  I noticed in the results that Mael and myself got 7 contacts each for him helping me
across the line after running out of fuel :o Hope it hasn't cost Mael too much on earnings :( 
Except for first 2 laps of each race, was just a night of hotlapping for me. At least it got me enough cash for something
faster at Silverstone. Dave O.
NEVER TOO OLD TO RACE ... being competitive can be a PROBLEM though.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2019, 01:53:00 PM »
I've been splashin' the cash. Everyone can afford at least a Primera now. You can still buy a Hyundai if you really love the car (looking at you, Phil).
The Hyundai is actually faster in a straight line, than the Nissan, just not as good in the corners.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2019, 01:59:35 PM »
The Hyundai is actually faster in a straight line, than the Nissan, just not as good in the corners.
Yeah, but it's quite a bit down on overall lap time.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2019, 02:15:09 PM »
I appreciate the changes made but now wondering if it is actually a good idea to do so while the season is under way, considering how infrequent I can join in its probably best that I stay toward the back end out of the way of the championship runner ups lol. Thanks though.

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2019, 02:17:26 PM »
My comment was tongue in cheek about dropping it , i wasn't serious .  :-X

Offline kcender87

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2019, 02:44:14 PM »

Datto here we come!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2019, 02:48:29 PM »
I dropped it to close the field up more, it was too slow. Also, anyone who misses any round at all (e.g. Rob who was sick), would have been dropped back into the Hyundai. I think it will give closer racing.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal