Xtreme Gaming Network

Ferrari F138 at Hockenheimring: Post Race

Author Topic: Ferrari F138 at Hockenheimring: Post Race  (Read 15896 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Ferrari F138 at Hockenheimring: Post Race
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2017, 08:15:44 AM »
Everyone's entitled to their opinions here, and everyone should feel they are!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2017, 09:09:41 AM »
Sorry for the hit in race 2 Seanus - I was gaining fast on you, I could see that MG (I think) was closing fast on me from behind - it was too much for my brain to handle at once and I ran into the back of you.
Wasn't me closing on you Wally, I got taken out at the T4 hairpin in race 1 and I didn't feel like waiting around for 40 odd minutes for race 2 so I left the server and didn't return. The start and what I was part of in race 1 was pretty bad, people crashing everywhere and no room was given at all! I get to the hairpin and I stayed out to the left as far as I could go so that there was plenty of room on the inside of my car if drivers wanted to pass but I still got reamed by someone and pushed into about 3 other cars and that was my race done, suspension was finished, no front or rear wing, tried to get it fixed but it was no use as the car just wouldn't turn without spinning after that (I guess they couldn't replace the rear wing in the pits) Must say I was dissapointed!
you have lots to say on everything don't you

edit

Just to clarify, I don't mind, I like people with opinions,  keeps me entertained
I was making a comment on what happened to me on what turned out to be a very short race, if you have a problem with my comments here I don't really care, iam not here to entertain you!

awwwww, but you keep doing it, entertaining me
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2017, 09:19:57 AM »
Sorry for the hit in race 2 Seanus - I was gaining fast on you, I could see that MG (I think) was closing fast on me from behind - it was too much for my brain to handle at once and I ran into the back of you.
Wasn't me closing on you Wally, I got taken out at the T4 hairpin in race 1 and I didn't feel like waiting around for 40 odd minutes for race 2 so I left the server and didn't return. The start and what I was part of in race 1 was pretty bad, people crashing everywhere and no room was given at all! I get to the hairpin and I stayed out to the left as far as I could go so that there was plenty of room on the inside of my car if drivers wanted to pass but I still got reamed by someone and pushed into about 3 other cars and that was my race done, suspension was finished, no front or rear wing, tried to get it fixed but it was no use as the car just wouldn't turn without spinning after that (I guess they couldn't replace the rear wing in the pits) Must say I was dissapointed!

edit

Just to clarify, I don't mind, I like people with opinions,  keeps me entertained
I was making a comment on what happened to me on what turned out to be a very short race, if you have a problem with my comments here I don't really care, iam not here to entertain you!

;D

MG

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2017, 12:18:58 PM »

edit

You must be easily entertained!! As the old saying goes "small things amuse small minds"!!! Iam done with this thread!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:50:43 PM by MG »

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2017, 01:09:13 PM »
Geez you really are as much as a douche as I first thought. Just my opinion of course.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2017, 01:50:59 PM »
Geez you really are as much as a douche as I first thought. Just my opinion of course.
Cool it everyone. Everyone's here to have FUN. Remember what your mother told you - "If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I'm not going to tolerate insults and slanging matches. This is supposed to be a friendly place. I'm locking this thread.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal