Xtreme Gaming Network

Poll: Season 15 Cars

Poll

What car do you want to drive in season 15?

Ferrari F138
14 (35.9%)
Tatuus Formula Abarth FA01
5 (12.8%)
Praga R1
20 (51.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Poll: Season 15 Cars  (Read 41509 times)

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
Re: Poll: Season 15 Cars
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2017, 09:12:57 PM »
Yeah I agree the praga did have some close packs, but the majority of the replay showed the top 3 was the only battle lasting more than a few laps. I know after my pit i was alone for the rest of the race until the last 2 laps, but was no battle and yeah that happens, I have no doubt my car setup and tyre issues played a major part in that. I did try and capture what I could, but for a good 1/4 of that race nothing actually happened worth recording.  That's not to say it was a bad race, I'd like to try the pragas on a different style of track.

I'll give the f138 a go and maybe after a few races I'll get used to it. as I said it's not something I'm used to driving and it's not impossible with a joystick.  I'm going to soften the rear and see if that helps me put my foot down better out of corners where I know I'm losing time.  As for close racing, I'll wait and see how it pans out after the first handful of laps and a race or 2.
--- A quitter never races and a Racer never quits. ---

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2017, 10:16:30 PM »
30 signups yet 33 votes between the Praga and F138... some people voting both ?  :o

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2017, 10:28:56 PM »
You are allowed to vote for more then one and its also possible some the havent signed up yet but voted.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2017, 10:39:42 PM »
I know you can vote both, thats why I ask as it does seem people have pretty strong opinions on these two. I also meant there are only 30 places in the season.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2017, 07:02:25 AM »
30 signups yet 33 votes between the Praga and F138... some people voting both ?  :o
I voted both, because I wouldn't mind driving either car.

I'll have to check the track pit boxes, even with the OSRW mod, to see what the hard limit is. Some  OSRW mods have 36 pits, for example.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

MG

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2017, 07:55:39 AM »
I can't vote twice! I voted and now all it shows is the count.

Doesn't make sense to vote for 2 cars unless we are going to run both, you should be allowed only 1 vote and that's it!

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2017, 08:52:01 AM »
Just click the remove vote button and you can vote again. You can make votes on multiple choices which makes sense. You may not mind the f138 or praga but dont want the tatuus so vote for the other two.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2017, 10:18:06 AM »
That's right. If you really don't care which car we drive, vote for all 3. If you really want to drive one car in particular, just vote for that one. That's how these polls always work.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2017, 10:30:15 AM »
If you dont mind what you will drive then vote all 3 and if you would prefer one over the others just that. So far it seems of 30 signups most would like to drive the praga. This may make the campaign for the f138 a bit trickier later in the year but at some point I think we will have to do an f1 season.

With quite a few new people sogned upnfor thisnseason Idont think the praga is a bad choice. It is an easier car to drive and setup so will stick the large field into closer racing before going for something like LMP or f1 cars that will need some good race craft by everyone in auch a large field.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2017, 11:10:18 AM »
The poll pretty much looks like the split between open wheel fans and tin top fans.
There are more tin top fans here so an open wheeler will never win against one. :-\

2+2=√16

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2017, 11:19:19 AM »
Maybe if the Praga wins we should do the F138 in the Thursday league  :o

Offline Shayne

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2017, 11:21:01 AM »
If you dont mind what you will drive then vote all 3 and if you would prefer one over the others just that. So far it seems of 30 signups most would like to drive the praga. This may make the campaign for the f138 a bit trickier later in the year but at some point I think we will have to do an f1 season.

With quite a few new people sogned upnfor thisnseason Idont think the praga is a bad choice. It is an easier car to drive and setup so will stick the large field into closer racing before going for something like LMP or f1 cars that will need some good race craft by everyone in auch a large field.

This is pretty much what changed my vote. I had been voting for the F138 only previously. Having looked at the current line up of drivers and realized that I don't know many of the drivers or their racecraft, I changed my vote to the Praga. I would prefer to find out who's who in something a little more manageable.

Offline Max Power

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2017, 11:28:38 AM »
After trying both i found the r1 much easier to learn and be consistent in. In the f138 i may as well be called pastor  ;)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2017, 11:48:50 AM »
Maybe if the Praga wins we should do the F138 in the Thursday league  :o
No, I don't think so.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2017, 12:40:52 PM »

This is pretty much what changed my vote. I had been voting for the F138 only previously. Having looked at the current line up of drivers and realized that I don't know many of the drivers or their racecraft, I changed my vote to the Praga. I would prefer to find out who's who in something a little more manageable.

At least you understood that typo infested phone post lol.

This is also a good reason for those that have not yet ran a season with the league to jump into the practice races like we have tonight in the f138.

The numbers will be lower then in a regular season and many of the regulars dont seem to join the mid season stuff but its good for new people to get used to racing with others here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal