Xtreme Gaming Network

Tuesday ACC fun run at Brands Hatch.

Author Topic: Tuesday ACC fun run at Brands Hatch.  (Read 10092 times)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday ACC fun run at Brands Hatch.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2020, 06:58:57 AM »
I really tried to make this one, at least for a while.
Took a whole heap of pain-killers for the back, and promptly fell asleep. :'(
Maybe next week.

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2020, 07:24:04 AM »
Maybe next week.
Have you seen a physio?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2020, 07:55:26 AM »
I enjoyed ACC !!  Its an improvement in almost every aspect from AC. Phisics, ffb, graphics, cars....TRACKS, sound.Touch of hardcore sim and finally.....i have to open the fuel and start the car manually...lolol
The night race was great, and i only immagine how it could have been if a shower of rain would have come along.

I also stopped in the pit  to fix the car and change tyres and the animations of the crew is pretty....here you go.

I wish i could have finished the second race but last night i was tired but i can't eait for next race to discover more stuff.

Also there were 11 of us on the server and its a success!!!

Cmon Bacch....i wish you a speedy recover.!!!!

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2020, 08:51:16 AM »
Maybe next week.
Have you seen a physio?
Not yet.
I believe I'm now eligible for 5 visits/12 months bulk billed, I just need to get a referral

2+2=√16

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2020, 12:26:16 PM »

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2020, 01:35:27 PM »

The auto generated highlights are pretty crappy. Sorry about calling safety car, when I asked I couldn't hear the reply over the screaming Jaguar so did it anyways, hope it didn't cause too much drama lol. The chonky Camaro was a handfull to muscle around this circuit and I think the tyres started to get a bit slippy around half way. Good nights racing, thanks guys.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2020, 07:39:32 PM »
Really enjoyed ACC last night.  As one of the few GT3 cars I launched away at the start but had a fairly quiet race out in front.
I haven't yet tried the GT4 cars but found the GT3's really good.  Night racing was good once the eyes adjusted and I got into a rhythm.
Thankfully my PC seems to be coping okay now even with the full grid.  Might have to look at the GT4 pack now.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2020, 07:45:00 PM »
Really enjoyed ACC last night.  As one of the few GT3 cars I launched away at the start but had a fairly quiet race out in front.
I haven't yet tried the GT4 cars but found the GT3's really good.  Night racing was good once the eyes adjusted and I got into a rhythm.
Thankfully my PC seems to be coping okay now even with the full grid.  Might have to look at the GT4 pack now.
I reckon the GT4s are more fun to drive than the GT3s. Being slower and easier, they give closer racing.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2020, 01:25:22 AM »
Watched the European GT4 race at Imola, streamed via youtube. Attracted almost 16k viewers  so fairly popular.

Was actually pretty good, 1 hour race with a driver change in the middle. A sim-race turned actual race driver dominated the first part of the race (semi-pro drivers mostly). I have to say we driving probably a bit too clean.  ;D    The chat comment " lads, wanna take some corner with your curbs?" sums up the driving style best.

Now if some-one wants to donate me some money I will be willing to share a drive:

https://european.gt4series.com/news/17/alpine-a110-gt4-for-sale?filter_team_news=1
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 01:30:20 AM by Mael »

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2020, 09:39:59 AM »
Ye Mael i watched it a bit this morning and everytime they transit through curva della Tosa  ( Tosa corner) it reminds of when i used to go there every year to watch the motorbikes,and i can pin point exactly where my spot is....memories...memories     ;D 

But ye....150.000 euro for a second hand Alpine it will be out of reach.  :'(

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2020, 10:05:35 AM »

Well   hahahahaahaha   LOLOL  its noice to see Charles playing with ACC. Its a shame is in italian(some english spoken from Charles). At the beginnings hes complaining he put only 50 lt of fuel and maybe can finishes.  Also i was watching his feet and steering wheel to steal some ....secrets   lolol . Also Charles did not realize he was using the safe seup....lololo and say:" Thats why i was so slow"  ahahahahahaahahaha   

GO Charles!!  you r a good kid!!!    is he using simworx wally`s new pedals??????    haahhaahhahaa
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 10:08:32 AM by Simone »

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2020, 04:06:48 PM »

Well   hahahahaahaha   LOLOL  its noice to see Charles playing with ACC. Its a shame is in italian(some english spoken from Charles). At the beginnings hes complaining he put only 50 lt of fuel and maybe can finishes.  Also i was watching his feet and steering wheel to steal some ....secrets   lolol . Also Charles did not realize he was using the safe seup....lololo and say:" Thats why i was so slow"  ahahahahahaahahaha   

GO Charles!!  you r a good kid!!!    is he using simworx wally`s new pedals??????    haahhaahhahaa

.....I ,,,,love......CHARLES!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal