Xtreme Gaming Network

A car for masochists - Lambo Gallardo SL Step 3

Author Topic: A car for masochists - Lambo Gallardo SL Step 3  (Read 5068 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
A car for masochists - Lambo Gallardo SL Step 3
« on: September 04, 2016, 10:19:05 AM »
I've been tooling around in this Lambo. It weighs as much as a supertanker, has no brakes, and with the turbo cranked up to 90%, it does over 300 kph. The challenge is to keep it on the track and not just spear off at every corner!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
Re: A car for masochists - Lambo Gallardo SL Step 3
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 10:37:29 AM »
I love it for that fact!  It's like a Melbourne tram - the rhino!

Too many cars in AC are just point and shoot without a lot of control required - mostly the GT cars.  This thing without TC certainly gives you a sense of what car control is.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 02:25:49 PM »
If you got take a walk arpund my Nords server you will see parts from this hanging in every tree.  :D

Never tried it with less then 100% boost however but thats complete madness. Could donwith more top gear as it runs on the limiter the entire dottinger hoe with full boost.

Been a while since I tried the madness so will need to wreck a few more of them.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 04:39:33 PM »
It's the long braking distance that gets me.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 10:10:46 PM »
Its mostly because its so silly quick, 1200hp I think at max boost and awd. It doesnt take a very long straight to get to speeds quicker then just about any other car. Then it is relatively heavy and not alot of aero or great tyres so it takes some time to pull up. The lack of aero and weight means mid corner speed is pretty low too so you need to scrub lots of speed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal