Xtreme Gaming Network

Imola Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: Imola Post-Race Chat  (Read 12519 times)

Offline Jeremy

• View Profile
Re: Imola Post-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 05:44:45 PM »
A bit of an interesting night, started off pretty well in both races but I had a kers problem and the battery didnt want to recharge which meant down the straights I would lose power... Bit of a weird one I still managed some points but with the lack of power down the straights and the ferraris being superior I had no chance.. If anyone has an idea on why this may have happened I would like to know haha it never happened in the practice sessions or in the first qualifying session which is throwing me a little.. Traction Control was off as well..

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 06:14:08 PM »
Just a thought I just found out the P1 recharges when the engine is off throttle and not with the brakes. So it could be that your throttle was spiking a 1 or 2%  and stopping the car from recharging the electric motor? just check the pedal jeremy and see if its completely dead.
do you even motorsports?

Offline Jeremy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2015, 06:52:39 PM »
ok so I tried again tonight on the xgnImola track and again I lost power, I then ran some laps on the normal Imola track and I didnt lose power.. :-\

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2015, 07:43:50 PM »
ok so I tried again tonight on the xgnImola track and again I lost power, I then ran some laps on the normal Imola track and I didnt lose power.. :-\

Could be the extra friction is adding extra rolling resistance to the wheels, or something like that. Although on the night, I had TC off and didn't notice any power loss or slower lap times myself.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal