Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 7

Author Topic: Season 7  (Read 3839 times)

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
Season 7
« on: January 05, 2017, 10:36:40 AM »
Press Release
Jan 05, 2017,10:25 AM

PRESS RELEASE

Guybrush Threepwood Appreciation Society signs partnership With XGN Thursday night League.

Hobart, 5 January 2017 – Guybrush Threepwood Appreciation Society a pioneer of sports sponsorship, will become a major partner of XGN Thursday night League for 2017 Season 7. This reinforces The Guybrush Threepwood Appreciation Society commitment to motor racing and its support of global sport at the very highest level.

This new partnership with the pinnacle of online sim racing motor sports brings together two leaders in their fields who share a passion for performance, precision, excellence and innovation.

It is part of a strategic move by Guybrush Threepwood Appreciation Society to focus its sponsorship activities on ventures chosen for their strong symbolic value and their global resonance.
Pushing the limits !

“This is an exciting step for us at The Guybrush Threepwood Appreciation Society as the fit between XGN Thursday night League and our brand feels very natural and, like all great partnerships, needs little explanation,” said a Spokesperson for XGN Thursday night League.

“In our respective fields, The Guybrush Threepwood Appreciation Society and XGN Thursday night League embody the spirit of adventure, good time with mates and a strong desire to have fun. These aspirations are enormously appealing ,” he added.

According to sources an exciting part of the sponsorship is the XGN Thursday night League will offer for the first time in its history prize money of $10 steam voucher

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Season 7
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 11:08:30 AM »
"Guybrush Threepwood Appreciation Society"????

Does that mean we have to race GTA's?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 12:17:52 PM »
I like it,very funny also. :)
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 06:58:08 PM »
exciting press release, you certainly have some envious contacts in the racing world! \
ahh Wally, GTAs, sounds good to me :)
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal