Xtreme Gaming Network

Ringmaster 2 - Lotus Exige V6 Cup

Author Topic: Ringmaster 2 - Lotus Exige V6 Cup  (Read 25645 times)

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
Re: Ringmaster 2 - Lotus Exige V6 Cup
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2015, 08:56:10 AM »
The ghost of Winky!!  >:(

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2015, 09:30:42 AM »
The ghost of Winky!!  >:(

I doubt thats where its from lol, surely he is over his issues by now and also the funny thing is that the old blacklist is no longer used. Server just has MR filtering now with only a few people on an actual blacklist. Practice server is open to ABCN grades so only D and W get left out.

The reason for not being able to get stracker ptracker experimental builds last night Neys sent me a pm saying he has been under DDoS attack a fair bit amd getting hit hard atm.

Minorating has also had regular attacks so it just seems some people have issues with AC in general and do their best to make it a little worse for everyone trying to improve things and in the end the entire community. Pretty big aholes whoever is doing this really and they clearly have too much time on their hands.

Rolz

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2015, 09:43:01 AM »
[it just seems some people have issues with AC in general and do their best to make it a little worse for everyone trying to improve things and in the end the entire community. Pretty big aholes whoever is doing this really and they clearly have too much time on their hands.

That sucks...  :(

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2015, 10:08:06 AM »
Iracing conspiracy theory!!  :-X
Yeah it's shit when people try and attack the ones that put in the effort to try and enhance our game (should we start protecting Wally n Joe!! :P).

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2015, 10:58:16 AM »
wow that sux Marty
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2015, 11:43:10 AM »
I never actually thought anyone would waist their time with something so trivial.  I mean what satisfaction can these idiots actually derive from it?  May as well steal a lollipop from a baby and be proud of it.

iRacing responsible... now that IS a conspiracy theory!

I had a go at updating the servers with the latest MR while you were away Marty but I just couldn't get my head around it following Minolin's instructions and I didn't want to wreck anything.  I'm not sure if he has contacted you, but I'll see if he can add you to the conversation in the AC forums.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2015, 11:55:28 AM »
Unbelievable...
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2015, 10:36:10 PM »
I never actually thought anyone would waist their time with something so trivial.  I mean what satisfaction can these idiots actually derive from it?  May as well steal a lollipop from a baby and be proud of it.

iRacing responsible... now that IS a conspiracy theory!

I had a go at updating the servers with the latest MR while you were away Marty but I just couldn't get my head around it following Minolin's instructions and I didn't want to wreck anything.  I'm not sure if he has contacted you, but I'll see if he can add you to the conversation in the AC forums.

I did get added to that conversation today, had a quick read and will need to take another look tomorrow as I will be home during the day and I too was lost on the first look lol. I will try sort it out then, the local mr auth should solve the warp issues I noticed last nite when anyone joined the server.

I will also need to try some things to help protect the server a bit better suggested by Rolz. The server has been getting a bit hit with extra bandwidth even when not really getting much use. This is the main reason I cut the hz rate down to 10 as its costing about another $10 per month just in excess bandwidth beyond the already prepaid server costs.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 04:49:19 AM »
I know nothing i am a farmer,but lately AC is PURE shit,you cant deny it

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2015, 07:02:11 AM »
Why do you say that? Everything is looking good. The warping online seems to be improved, from what I saw.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Rolz

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2015, 07:03:33 AM »
I haven't seen serious warping in a while...

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2015, 07:28:51 AM »
Solid as a rock here. I'm even using Helicorsa again!

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2015, 07:36:40 AM »
Yep, no issues with AC here.  In fact I haven't seen any artifacting for a while so that has been fixed and very little stutter.   Only warping has been due to Minorating as far as I can tell.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2015, 07:39:19 AM »
What's wrong, Simone?  Tell us, maybe we can help.

Rolz

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2015, 08:32:47 AM »
I must admit I'm really having trouble putting together a clean lap in this car... Admittedly I do attempt it after a few beers so that's probably not doing me any favours!

Still, I might start at the back to prevent taking out other ppl... well I'll be forced to if I can't even put down a qualifying time!!  :P

It's certainly a fun car to drive, but it shows me that I still have a lot to learn when driving  :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal