Xtreme Gaming Network

S21R1: Donington Park GP Race Chat

Author Topic: S21R1: Donington Park GP Race Chat  (Read 11625 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S21R1: Donington Park GP Race Chat
« on: February 20, 2018, 11:08:58 PM »
2 x 17 laps.
TRACK DOWNLOAD

You will also need to drop the SEANUS PIT MOD onto the track.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 10:20:09 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S21R1: Donington Park GP Race Chat
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 11:52:13 AM »
Car feels a bit more livelier at Donington Park  :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 11:58:28 AM »
Car feels a bit more livelier at Donington Park  :)
I think also the weather is cooler than the practice race, so the car is getting more oxygen into its lungs.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 10:20:32 PM »
Added this to the first post:

You will also need to drop the SEANUS PIT MOD onto the track.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 11:15:03 AM »
Hey guys!!!
Not very good news about my internet service.Finally someone came over this morning and  the telephone cable from my place to the telstra pit is old and not working anymore is almost 150 mt long and 25 years old  So i have one option remaining in order to have some stable internet.The guy told me they are organizing an intra phone so we  can have some sort of internet with that.
Then he organized to replace the old tel cable with a new one and this can be up to a month,,,,, : I do have internet but is travelling at 25 kb/s and then at night it goes out so is pretty much useless.

Then he told me 4 years ago a lighting struck the line down the road effecting 200 mt of cable but telstra only replaced 40 mt they are refusing to fixing it properly because the r waiting for when the NBN is coming......ye ok :(

Maybe after replacing the old cable we can enjoy some serious internet speed.....ye right :-\

Anyway my friends thats our situation at home regarding the internet,i might try to have some laps here and there but racing is out of question.....really really rally sorry but i cant participate for the next season..... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I love you all,

Simone

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 11:22:05 AM »
Thats annoying Simone, Hope it all works out
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 12:33:19 PM »
What kind of third world nonsense is this? Bad news, Simone!

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 01:59:58 PM »
Sorry to hear that Simone. How about wireless broadband - is that an option?
Wally, still waiting for my wheel to arrive. It won't happen in time for race 1 that's clear. Sorry, I'll be missing out.
Have fun

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 08:31:24 PM »
That's crap, Simo'. Sorry.

About the race: it's going to be slippery. It was already a little soapy at 100% on the server on softs. I am looking forward to the  97%, cold medium tires start. ;)

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 08:41:49 PM »

About the race: it's going to be slippery. It was already a little soapy at 100% on the server on softs. I am looking forward to the  97%, cold medium tires start. ;)

yeah it does not feel right to me
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 11:24:34 PM »

I have been starting the practice session at 97% grip. By the time the race starts, the grip should be 98 point something percent. Cold tyres are slippery. Tracks rubber up. That's racing.

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 11:53:12 PM »

I have been starting the practice session at 97% grip. By the time the race starts, the grip should be 98 point something percent. Cold tyres are slippery. Tracks rubber up. That's racing.

I like the slippery track. Its suppose to feel scarily fast.

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 08:04:15 AM »

I definitely was not complaining. It was more of a heads-up to those who cannot practice this week.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 11:32:28 AM »

I definitely was not complaining. It was more of a heads-up to those who cannot practice this week.

Cool :)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2018, 09:09:37 PM »
Weird went to try a few laps tonight and my PC said Assetto wasn't installed.. I had to go through the installation procedure and it checked all my files then did a very quick download and the game is working again. It overwrote some system files I modified though so hopefully I remembered what I changed  :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal