Xtreme Gaming Network

Minorating and XGN.com.au Tuesday practice server Whitelist

Author Topic: Minorating and XGN.com.au Tuesday practice server Whitelist  (Read 6190 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Minorating and XGN.com.au Tuesday practice server Whitelist
« on: August 08, 2016, 02:31:32 PM »
Hey all just putting this up incase for any reason there is an xgn member that cant get into the Tuesday practice server, it runs Minorating AB only filtering but also has a whitelist for all xgn people. When in this server minorating is always running so counting number of contacts and so will give you a rating that may be used at any other minorating server.

For info on what Minorating is and does check the website here http://www.minorating.com/ or the thread at the official forums for drivers here. http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/minorating-com-drivers-thread.25732/

It will show your rating as you join or at any point you can also type /mr in the server chat and it will give your current rating.
A new feature has also been added where you can view your own personal stats, in order to do this type while in any minorating server
/mr genpublicid
This create a unique user ID to your stats which you can then access by adding the ID number it gave you to this URL
http://www.minorating.com/DriverInfo?mrid=your MR Id

That user ID is valid for your account until you generate a new id with the same command, so if you want to keep up with your current MR stats bookmark that page and you can keep an eye on it.

The main reason minorating is running on the practice server is so it can remain open to people that wont be an issue to any league guys in the server wanting to do some practice. The server should always have the current round combo running and if you have any issues with the server let me know here or send me a pm.

Recently there was also an issue which I came across and Minolin just fixed where contact points were being counted x2 and so a few people may have had their minorating drop down recently. This has been fixed and if you join any MR server and run a lap your grade will be adjusted to what it should be.

Rolz

Re: Minorating and XGN.com.au Tuesday practice server Whitelist
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 02:43:01 PM »
Recently there was also an issue which I came across and Minolin just fixed where contact points were being counted x2 and so a few people may have had their minorating drop down recently. This has been fixed and if you join any MR server and run a lap your grade will be adjusted to what it should be.

:o no wonder I recently was getting so many fluctuations between B and C grade with minor collisions.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 02:43:29 PM »
If anyone has any issues at all in the server just let me know, there was some join lag that was going on but I forgot I was experimenting with an stracker setting which I have since disabled and this should likely avoid this now. Stracker link to the practice server current laptimes is.

http://52.62.170.191:50041/lapstat?currservers=acserver

In order to connect to stracker data ingame you need the latest ptracker version which can be downloaded from here.

http://n-e-y-s.de/download

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 02:50:16 PM »

:o no wonder I recently was getting so many fluctuations between B and C grade with minor collisions.

Yea would have been a bit stricter I still managed to stay in B but saw Guybrush drop back to at least C and most of my contacts are with him anyway as we seem to be testing the bumpers out a bit in the prac servers.  ;D

Minor rubs also only count for a percentage of a contact point with 100% for contacts at 10kmh+ but at 5kmh you will only get .5 so those tiny rubs at only a couple kmh arent that big a deal and when racing in the street cars hard and fast this will happen even if you do your best to try avoid it.

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 03:46:13 PM »
Cool, did not know I could access that. Never moved from my rating since I got there. Fingers crossed....lol    ::)

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 05:57:34 PM »
Slightly unrelated I know, but is there a way to see your sector times (the same as what stracker records, which I'm guessing is just the distance of the track split into 1/3s) in game?

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 06:36:23 PM »
Slightly unrelated I know, but is there a way to see your sector times (the same as what stracker records, which I'm guessing is just the distance of the track split into 1/3s) in game?

If you are running ptracker you can see your sector times or anyone else in the server, I think sectors are set by the track itself not just made up by stracker. Ptracker is such a usefull app that Id highly recommend it, from setup sharing, proper live timing including live gaps to all, best laps for all in session, PB delta or even use any other lap as the reference delta so you could use this to see where your losing time on track in real time. Ptracker is highly configurable so if you run it open up the config window and play around with the settings, also the timing as on the web interface is pretty much exactly what you can see in game on the big ptracker window.

There is a smaller interface for the live stuff which you can see the full field or only a few cars including all the info you really need to know.

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 07:18:38 PM »
Yeah I've got ptracker, I was more wondering if it was possible to see the sector times live as you were driving, rather than just checking them out after the fact.

Didn't think the sectors would have been set in the track as I'd have thought if they were then sector timing would probably be included as part of the default timing apps in AC.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 09:56:55 PM »
sectors are in SP I think at least rsr uses them too and they match ptracker I think. You can see your live sectors in ptracker there is a bunch of options in there to play with. Took me a while to figure out all the stuff, also make sure you update ptracker as the server only accepts connection from 3.2.9 or newer atm. Ingame MP timing is really quite poor but luckily ptracker covers most of those gaps and some more I really think they should just incorporate it into the game officially seeing they havent even got the ingame leaderboard to work in mp in a few years most sessions.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal