Xtreme Gaming Network

Next season ideas

Author Topic: Next season ideas  (Read 9185 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Next season ideas
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2020, 11:03:45 AM »
A fixed setup season would be interesting...
as a sim newbie id be hell interested in a fixed setup / default setup in one car.
im sure there is a mix of both setup and skill which sees me at the back of the pack - but im interested to know what % puts me there.  If im just as slow with default - then i know its all me, if im quick(er) then i know i need to spend more time understanding setup :)
I reckon we'll try a fixed setup round for sure. Probably only leave open fuel and PSI. Turbo % is something you can't fix in a setup though.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2020, 10:13:10 PM »
I like it.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2020, 08:19:52 AM »
Yea it looks interesting Seanus and they all look very good cars. My view is that out there there r 2,3 very good racing sim offering very good package in terms of modern cars,modern tracks,and ideally and ultimately offering a dynamic race with a dynamic track  with a dynamic pit and with......dynamic racing decisions.

I personally will race online with you guys untill the end of my day(i have been in XGN  before wally and even before ysu  lolol) but i really would like an evolution toward a more modern and dynamic sunday race using our 3 monitors and 2 grands graphic accelerators

This is my view.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal