Xtreme Gaming Network

Round 8: Thursday 1st December - Rockingham

Author Topic: Round 8: Thursday 1st December - Rockingham  (Read 17002 times)

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
Re: Round 8: Thursday 1st December - Rockingham
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2016, 11:52:42 AM »
:-[
Well apology time again, firstly too Gratulin and secondly to shameless_1, I just can't sustain a good level of concentration once the sun goes down, and you 2 especially had to pay the price.

It happens, if you had stayed put until the rest of the field came through you may have been safe, you moved just as I came around to avoid you and you started moving.. nps though, I got back to racing after a few laps but I wasn't into the track much.

PS: you need to get gratulin a car as he stole Joe's in race 1 and Joe had a twin in race 2. :)
thank you Des, I have watched both races a few times and enjoyed them, except my stuff ups.  Yes in hindsight, I should have stayed there, I  was thinking, "get out of the way" but of course everyone has a greater control of their destiny with a stationary object!
I will fix Gratulins car number/name before Thursday... cheers.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2016, 03:40:20 PM »
Well apology time again, firstly too Gratulin and secondly to shameless_1, I just can't sustain a good level of concentration once the sun goes down, and you 2 especially had to pay the price.

It happens, if you had stayed put until the rest of the field came through you may have been safe, you moved just as I came around to avoid you and you started moving.. nps though, I got back to racing after a few laps but I wasn't into the track much.

PS: you need to get gratulin a car as he stole Joe's in race 1 and Joe had a twin in race 2. :)
thank you Des, I have watched both races a few times and enjoyed them, except my stuff ups.  Yes in hindsight, I should have stayed there, I  was thinking, "get out of the way" but of course everyone has a greater control of their destiny with a stationary object!
I've got a bone to pick with Joe then - his car drove like crap  ;D ;D :(

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2016, 04:25:25 PM »

I've got a bone to pick with Joe then - his car drove like crap  ;D ;D :(

I had my mechanics mess with your setup  :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal