Xtreme Gaming Network

Show us your view!

Author Topic: Show us your view!  (Read 10282 times)

Offline AJ

• View Profile
Show us your view!
« on: May 04, 2017, 03:26:18 PM »

I'm interested to see what others are looking at on Tuesday and Thursday nights! I'm looking into simplifying my apps as I have some redundant information going on, but I'm not sure where to go.

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: Show us your view!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:15:06 PM »
Theres mine, PLP is middle of screen on dash and ptracker chat pops up on the right screen, running 7680x1440 3x 28 inch screens, no idea of the actual fov as I use the triple screen app which doesn't use the fov setting ingame.

I have dashmeter pro running on my phone just at the bottom of the screen over the incar dash with this info.

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 05:41:06 PM »
Cool Marty, been considering dashmeter pro but haven't come up with a good way to mount my phone. Might have to look into that again.  :)

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 05:52:52 PM »
 >:(
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 05:57:06 PM »
I use Wally's tyre pressure engineer in practice or whenever I get in a new car mostly to find ideal pressures, once I know the pressures I need just keeping an eye on the in game tyres app or the one on dashmeter is enough. For practice keeping it up to give an idea of pressures over a lap is usefull but once it comes to a race its not info I need. I use the ingame tyre app as it is easier to spot with colour changes in temps rather then trying to read numbers in a race, in a race main focus is on my delta time and delta to others. Keeping an eye on fuel and tyres with helicorsa over the mirror more just as a backup to cover the blindspots but I use mirrors more then helicorsa.

Helicorsa is good to see how much room your leaving to an overlapped car as its hard to judge distance to cars you cant see out the side or in the mirror. Its easy enough to race without it but then I tend to leave too much room so helicorsa helps me leave just enough.  ;)

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 06:29:41 PM »
Have just purchased DashMeterPro and made myself a little mount to stick my phone on at the centre bottom of my screen. Works well! :)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 08:27:42 PM »
Its a handy app look into customising it there lots of stuff you can put in. Only thing that didnt work for me was grip level which is a shame as that would be handy to have.

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 09:33:40 PM »
As in track grip level?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 09:36:04 PM »
Here's mine.  Helicorsa is just under the top mirror.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 09:41:46 PM »
This is mine.

Far left of left monitor is the app that shows track grip and that's all I use it for. Under that is FFBClip. Right side of left monitor ptracker at the top and at the bottom I have the pedals app because sometimes I pedals can spike or not go to 100% and I need to replug them. Also have the assists next to that just to remember what I have on or off.

Middle monitor has the track map top left and PLP under that, then the quick chat window bottom left. Bottom right is delta. Helicorsa is horizontally centered just just above eye level.

Right monitor has Wally's tyre pressure app and sometimes have the tyre app above that.

I have my wheel rim display showing me my gear and I have nothing showing speed. When I used to have a G27 I had dashmeter pro on my phone on an extendable clip connected to my monitor stand.

Mine is triple 24s and I think it was 70cm to middle screen. I use an online calculator to calculate the correct side monitor angle which was 45 degrees. Then just used the triple screen app in game to set the correct FOV.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 09:45:47 PM by Joe »

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 10:31:22 AM »
Have you seen a grown man cry  :'(
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 10:50:47 AM »
Oh Bruce, you were a rich kid, man.  I'd have killed for something like that.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 11:15:47 AM »
Have you seen a grown man cry  :'(

Is that the new RF2 dx11 beta.  :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal