Xtreme Gaming Network

Round 3: Zandvoort Short Race Chat

Author Topic: Round 3: Zandvoort Short Race Chat  (Read 15654 times)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Round 3: Zandvoort Short Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 10:52:37 AM »
Three awesome races. ;D
Race 1 chased Glen all the way but just couldn't find a way past.
Race 2    "        Tim        "            "          "          "            "
Race 3    "       Dave       "            "          "         "            "

I never got on top of the track, as shown by my shedding of ballast through out the night, but damn, it was still fun! ;D ;D ;D

2+2=√16

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 03:22:18 PM »
Mixed night for me, put in some good times when there wasn't any pressure and then drove very irratic.

There should be a "Bunny Prize" for getting fooled ufollowing Glen too close, haha I has a good laugh at myself just after having a vector collision on the armco!  Very cool Glen.  8)

I need to be first off the grid and into turn one and two with clear air I think to do better, Wally could you organise that for me?  ;D

I have some points, need to go and practice for next week,
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 06:16:21 PM »

I need to be first off the grid and into turn one and two with clear air I think to do better, Wally could you organise that for me?  ;D

Sure, come 4th and the reverse top 4 will see you right.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Dave O

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 06:24:06 PM »
What a great nights racing, probably the most intense 3 races for me yet   :P had some great battles with Wally, Glen and Tim.

Less than 1 second between first 5 cars in race 1, Great night.. Thanks all  :)  Dave O.
NEVER TOO OLD TO RACE ... being competitive can be a PROBLEM though.

Offline Vipergod

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 07:10:00 PM »
absolute  ''shite''  for me. nuff said

Oh r3 wally i had no car control at all, there are bumps on the side there that shot me straight back onto track sideways. replay does not show it clearly but i was not in control of car   ( enough reason to penalise me  ;D)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 10:17:32 PM »
Oh r3 wally i had no car control at all, there are bumps on the side there that shot me straight back onto track sideways. replay does not show it clearly but i was not in control of car   ( enough reason to penalise me  ;D )

Yeah, to be honest, I wasn't sure whether you had control of the car or not. It was hard to tell from the replay, but you seemed to travel a long way after the original spin. Do you want me to reverse that penalty? I'll take your call on it.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline JamieP

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 09:41:11 PM »
I had a mixed night. I qualified the best I have so far and race 1 was great fun. I made a few small mistakes but knuckled down and got back on track.

It was all downhill in races 2 and 3. I seemed to struggle in traffic here more than usual but had a reasonable race 2. Race 3 was a shocker and made too many mistakes which meant I was working my way backwards through the field until I was clipped by an out of control car and got stuck in the sand. I doubt there was any intent and it looked pretty out of control from what I could see so just a racing incident. I don't think a penalty was really necessary here.

Last week was a very different story but I'll leave it there.

Offline Vipergod

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 02:56:55 PM »
That was me Jamie
Let it stand Wally, I should get my arse kicked over it

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal