Xtreme Gaming Network

S29R6: Croft

Author Topic: S29R6: Croft  (Read 14142 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S29R6: Croft
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 10:36:30 PM »
Best crash award goes to AbleArcher:
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline kcender87

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 10:41:14 PM »
Nice primera ese!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2019, 11:14:02 PM »
Results are up. Congratulations to Phil on the round win. Phil and Kcender are now tied in first place on 514 points!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2019, 11:37:36 PM »
Rather ironic message on the BMW's back window  ;D

Offline Dave O

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2019, 12:01:14 AM »
Rather ironic message on the BMW's back window  ;D

Cost me $1,000 to park my BMW there  :-[  ;D
NEVER TOO OLD TO RACE ... being competitive can be a PROBLEM though.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2019, 08:09:57 AM »
Good racing Jarmel. You pulled some good moves on me. It was good racing with Rob and Jarmel, with the Nissan catching up in the slow stuff and being able to pressure the Seat and the Merc, but then being left behind on the straights. I could really only wait for mistakes (which eventually came).

PS sorry about the bump Jarmel. I should have had more awareness of what was happening in front of you.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:29:06 AM by Wally »

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2019, 09:42:46 AM »
Had a good qually getting a PB and starting 3rd. Bogged down at the start and lost 2 places then pretty much hot lapped until the end.

Race 2 had the little incident with Wally which unfornately left me very broken and way off the pace. Just lapped around at the back of the field.

Race 3 managed to avoid all the carnage ahead and find some gaps making up a lot of places. Had a couple of laps behind Freezer before getting by in a 4 turn overtake then tried to get as far ahead as I could as I knew brad needed to get by Freezer and he had quite a lot more race pace in that BMW. He got me on the final lap unfortunately. Still another fun round.

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2019, 10:17:36 AM »
Good racing Jarmel. You pulled some good moves on me. It was good racing with Rob and Jarmel, with the Nissan catching up in the slow stuff and being able to pressure the Seat and the Merc, but then being left behind on the straights. I could really only wait for mistakes (which eventually came).

PS sorry about the bump Jarmel. I should have had more awareness of what was happening in front of you.

So glad that I didn't collect you when I hit that tyre wall at the chicane , was focused a bit too much on car radar, til then was a great battle ( every race was filled with good battles)  so hard to pass, even with the Merc's extra speed if I didn't get a really good run out the corner it was hard to catch the Nissan enough to even think about a move and trying to pass Rob in the Leon "forget about it" that thing flew out of the corners. Luckily the Merc was also quick enough for the Nissan to have no hope of catching on the straight so there wasn't alot of perceived pressure from those behind. From my perspective i reckon the Nissan was slightly quicker through corners than the Leon and Merc. The Merc (or the driver :) ) seemed to excel on the the second last turn up to the turn in of the last turn ,picked up so much time in that area, however the Merc (or the driver :( )  struggled with mid corner and exit there.

Was a fun round and fortunate to be able to make a couple legit and clean over takes in every race , none of them easy so very gratifying to do.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2019, 08:03:33 PM »
Despite being reasonably quick for a Nissan in practice, I couldn't get it together in qually.
Race 1 wasn't much better with two spins and not much confidence.  This saw me finish last I think.
Race 2 took the chance to make a suspension tweak and the car was much better.  Was chased hard by AGK but was able to keep it together and get home 5 spots up.
Race 3 grabbed a bunch of spots on lap 1, but gradually a few of the faster cars hunted me down.  This was once again a pressure race with someone close behind pretty
much all race.  Thankfully I kept it clean and didn't lose to many spots.
Wasn't the fastest, by a fair bit, so plenty of cash for next weeks final round.  Team Maki looking strong in the teams championship.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal