Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 29 - Touring Car Racing

Author Topic: Season 29 - Touring Car Racing  (Read 28767 times)

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: Season 29 - Touring Car Racing
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2019, 10:00:39 PM »
while you are looking at the internal workings can you please tell me the tyre pressures :)
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2019, 10:23:56 PM »
 ;D But I love to ask

Offline Dave O

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2019, 11:39:14 PM »
All cars working now Wally... Merc goes well :)
NEVER TOO OLD TO RACE ... being competitive can be a PROBLEM though.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2019, 11:49:30 PM »
Come on some one, more teams the better :) 

I am on most nights on one of the xgn servers doing a few laps if you or anyone ever wants to do a few laps and am happy to help where I can

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2019, 12:06:59 AM »
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 12:10:04 AM by Phil.8 »

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 03:26:45 AM »
I am going to be away for a month during this season but should be able to make the first couple of races.

Am I right in seeing that for the first race we'll only be able to drive either the Primera or the Hyundai?

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 06:40:37 AM »
while you are looking at the internal workings can you please tell me the tyre pressures :)
Tyre Pressure EngineerIf you use this app, here's an updated IdealPressures.ini file for these cars which you can drop into steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\TyrePressureEngineer.
The quote doesn't have the attachment, but if you find the post Wally's done all the work. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 09:18:58 AM »
I am going to be away for a month during this season but should be able to make the first couple of races.

Am I right in seeing that for the first race we'll only be able to drive either the Primera or the Hyundai?
Yes.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2019, 12:03:56 PM »
Just took the Nissan for a spin and every time I change the set up it becomes invalid and cannot join the track, I have to exit the game to correct it. Also there is no actual setting for the suspension only the packers is this right ?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 01:12:50 PM by Jarmel »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2019, 02:36:10 PM »
Just took the Nissan for a spin and every time I change the set up it becomes invalid and cannot join the track, I have to exit the game to correct it. Also there is no actual setting for the suspension only the packers is this right ?
I have fixed it - you need to download the attached zip file and extract it into steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\pm3dm_nissan_primera_btcc (replacing the existing data.acd file). I have also updated the full car pack in the first post.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 02:43:52 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2019, 03:52:57 PM »
Hey y'all.
If anyone is up for a few fun races tonight I'll be on just after 9pm.

Also, here is my setup so far for my Hyundai Excel.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2019, 03:57:50 PM »
Haven't seen Guy's, but here's my set for comparison:

2+2=√16

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2019, 05:12:47 PM »
I have fixed it - you need to download the attached zip file and extract it into steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\pm3dm_nissan_primera_btcc (replacing the existing data.acd file). I have also updated the full car pack in the first post.

I replaced it with that one but got a Checksum Failure when trying to enter the server.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2019, 05:34:16 PM »

I replaced it with that one but got a Checksum Failure when trying to enter the server.
Just stick to my downloads for now.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2019, 05:38:26 PM »

Just stick to my downloads for now.

I downloaded the data file you posted for the Primera but getting a Checksum failure.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal