Xtreme Gaming Network

S10R2: Imola Pre-Race Chat

Author Topic: S10R2: Imola Pre-Race Chat  (Read 34144 times)

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
Re: S10R2: Imola Pre-Race Chat
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2016, 05:20:16 PM »
If you're on copper - that's Telstra. Other ISPs all use Telstra copper for ADSL. If you're on NBN - that's now going to be copper - guess who will probably get the contract to maintain the copper? What a mess...

EXCEPT FOR BIRD WHO HAS F...N FIBRE!!!!!!!!!

AND did I mention 4ms pings!!!,?.?.?.?

In the words of Simone himself:  F#ck Bird.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2016, 05:33:45 PM »
Hehe.

Having said all that, you can still use other providers, and they can sometimes force things through quicker.  As I said I had a good track record with Internode. 
Hell, I had the NBN installed with them 1 day *before* the official "earliest possible install date" :D

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2016, 09:14:33 AM »
Still......no internet and no signs of any telstra workers....nothing.

Do you live with anyone who has a potentialy life threatening condition that needs access to telephone and alarm services?

Just saying ;)

My mother in law (who lives on the same farm) has a chronic heart disease and the day before christmas her line went kaput as well.....they came after new years eve.
Lately its a mess we just cant keep paying for this kind of service,my family pays telstra 220 dollars a month,recently after another line crash,convinced me to spend 400 dollars to upgrade the wiring around my place with a filter dividing the fix line phone and the adsl.
The result is a mess almost 2 weeks without service with many ..many calls to the philippines to arrange appointment,sometimes you have to hang for 25 min before anyone answer
As i said i pay 220 dollars a month to be ignored.....i think this time i will file a protest no doubts,we r not second class customers

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2016, 09:22:57 AM »
Go to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman Simone.   Actually, better yet, call Telstra and tell them they have 2 business days before you go to the TIO.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal