Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 14 (Maserati GT4) Season Info and Signup

Author Topic: Season 14 (Maserati GT4) Season Info and Signup  (Read 45366 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Season 14 (Maserati GT4) Season Info and Signup
« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2016, 12:48:01 PM »
Sorry all, it looks like I'll be out for the rest of the season unfortunately.  A combination of hardware issues (pedals!) and "real life" commitments mean I won't be able to participate, however I'll be watching on with keen interest to see how the season unfolds.  I was enjoying these cars without any aids as well.  Cheers!  :)
That's bad news, GB. I hope you can get everything under control. On the brighter side, we all move up 1 spot each race from now on.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: Season 14 (Maserati GT4) Season Info and Signup
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2016, 01:41:30 PM »
Bummer GB you should look into some new pedals, Joe found a good deal on gumtree maybe more to find if you dont want to spend too much. Its always good to get the reality check of how slow I really am trying to lose less then 1 sec per lap against you. Hope to see you back again in another season when things get sorted.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal