Season Schedule - Tuesday nights
Race 1: Sep 16, Mugello, 3 x 7 laps - Exige 240R Stage 3
Race 2: Sep 23, Gen Track 1, 3 x 9 laps [download
Race 3: Sep 30, Castle Hill Long, 3 x 12 laps [download
Race 4: Oct 7, Silverstone International, 3 x 12 lapsOct 14, break with a fun run
Race 5: Oct 21, Imola, 3 x 7 laps
Race 6: Oct 28, Nurburgring Sprint, 3 x 9 lapsStart Times
All times are EASTERN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS time.
Practice: 7:30pm, 60 mins
Qualifying 1: 8:30pm, 15 mins - check your timezone using this link
(don't forget to change the date).
Race 1: 8:45pm, 15 mins (approx)-- Server restart --
Qualifying 2: 9:00pm (approx), 15 mins
Race 2: 9:15pm (approx), 15 mins (approx)-- Server restart --
Qualifying 2: 9:30pm (approx), 15 mins
Race 2: 9:45pm (approx), 15 mins (approx)
Finish: 10:00pm (approx) Points
- Individual driver points in each race are 24,23,22,21,20 etc. down to 1.
- Team points are the accumulation of the individual team member's points. If a reserve stands in for an absent team member, they score points for the team.
- Each driver's worst round is dropped, and the worst team round is also dropped.
- Fastest lap bonus: 1 point awarded at the end of each race for the driver who sets the fastest lap time.
- If a driver hits someone carelessly in turns 1 or 2 at the start of a race and it pushes them off the track or spins them, they get a 4 point penalty, and the driver hit will get a 4 point bonus. You still have to redress any gained positions.
- If a driver gets two turn 1 or 2 penalties in a season, they will have to skip the first qualifying session of the next round and start the race from the back of the grid.
- No other penalties will apply. The usual respect for other drivers and redressing unfairly gained positions will be expected as always.
In round 1, everybody drives the Exige 240R Stage 3.
In subsequent rounds, you are allocated a car from the following list (fastest to slowest) to minimise the gap between your fastest lap (averaged over the previous round's races) and the slowest driver's fastest lap. You car might change every week. The faster you are than the slowest driver, the slower the car you get next round, until lap times are closer.
If you miss a round, you stay in the same car that you last drove. People joining after round 1 get the "middle car" - the Lotus Exige 240R (base).
Exige 240R S3
Evora S S2
Exige S Roadster
M3 E92 Step 1
Elise SC S2
Elise SC S1
Z4 E89 S1
- Track Limits. The AC track cutting penalty system will not be used. You must keep at least one wheel within the track boundary, typically delimited by white lines. This won't be enforced. It is an honour system.
- Redress. If you gain position advantage over another driver by colliding with them such that their car leaves the track, or by cutting the track yourself, you are expected to redress your position as soon as safely possible. Gaining position by "reasonable" side-by-side contact is allowed, but rear collisions must be avoided. This won't be enforced. It is an honour system.
- Track Re-entry. You must always re-enter the track with extreme caution. Any collision on re-entry must be redressed.
- Assists. Driving assists like ABS and TC can be used only if available on the car. There is no forced driving view.
- Map and Mirrors. To assist in knowing where other cars are around you and on track (especially for leaving pits and re-entering the track after a spin), it is recommended to use the virtual mirror (F11) and turn on the track map which shows the nearby cars.
The AC server is called www.xgn.com.au RACE NIGHT
TeamSpeak is encouraged. The server is ts.xgn.com.au.Driver Sign Up
Reply in this thread to sign up for the season. Numbers are limited to 24 (limited by pit boxes). Extra drivers go on the reserve list, to be called up into a race if a position becomes available.
If a driver doesn't show up on race night without notification, they get a * on the entry list. If they get two *'s, they will be demoted to the reserve list, so someone else can get a race.
1. Wally, TKO Racing
2. Bird, TKO Racing
3. Guybrush Threepwood, Aliens heel
4. Lemmy Caution, Aleph Null Ltd
5. Dick Forrest, Cramdick Racing
6. Cramjet, Cramdick Racing
8. Marty, Aliens heel
9. Dave O
10. Bacchulum, Aleph Null Ltd
11. Peter Reid
20. Insomniac (Davo)
9. G0rgak (every race when possible)