Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 3 reminder: Let me know if you can't race.

Author Topic: Season 3 reminder: Let me know if you can't race.  (Read 22986 times)

Rolz

Re: Season 3 reminder: Let me know if you can't race.
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 08:40:41 PM »
Hey Rolz, There's still rounds 5 and 6 from Oct 21. You're only going to miss rounds 3 and 4.

Hi Wally,

I really appreciate the offer, but if you've got someone who's raced last week in my place and they take the next 2 weeks, I'd rather they finish the season off...

I don't have an issue starting fresh season 4... just would love to give my sub a fair go at our awesome comp!   ;D

But if it's 2 random racers then I'll gladly be back!

Rolz  :)

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 09:46:38 PM »
Sorry for late notice but I have just found out I can't race tomorrow night. Pretty disappointed since I just got into the 1:09s with some help from insomniac and marty tonight! Based on the couple of practise runs tonight the racing should be pretty good.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2014, 11:15:03 PM »
Sorry for late notice but I have just found out I can't race tomorrow night. Pretty disappointed since I just got into the 1:09s with some help from insomniac and marty tonight! Based on the couple of practise runs tonight the racing should be pretty good.

OK, thanks.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Thndr

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2014, 11:08:19 AM »
Seems ive broken my G25  :-\ its the optical wheel, i have one ordered from a dodgy source so until further notice i will be out of action. I wont press on with keyboard or controller because i suck at that and would hate to be a mobile chicane. should only be a week or two.

Thndr.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2014, 01:41:50 PM »
Bad luck Thndr. I hope you get your wheel sorted out soon. 
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2014, 03:09:55 PM »
Seems ive broken my G25  :-\ its the optical wheel, i have one ordered from a dodgy source so until further notice i will be out of action. I wont press on with keyboard or controller because i suck at that and would hate to be a mobile chicane. should only be a week or two.

Thndr.

Whereabouts are you?  I've got a still-working fanatec wheel & a set of A1 pedals on the central coast.  The wheel's FFB is a bit knackered, it is jerky but drivable.     Call out if you want to pick these up, no charge, but I won't post it it'd cost an arm and a leg, especially the steel pedals, hehe.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2014, 03:19:30 PM »

Thndr.

Thats bad luck Ove had my g25 for years and it refuses to die, kind of need an excuse to get a better wheel but while its still going without issues and nothing out yet I really want Im sticking with it. There are some interesting direct drive wheels coming and so I will likely get something like the accuforce wheel wheel.

I had hopes for the new fanatec wheel but its really not as much of an upgrade as I hoped. They said its direct drive but not in the same way as a bodnar or accuforce and though the thrustmaster and fanatec wheels are better then the logitechs ,they are still using the same old system which has the same limitations a proper direct drive wheel doesnt.

Offline Thndr

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 10:46:17 AM »
Thanks for the offer Bird i appreciate it but im in Tassie. The wheel is fixable i believe and in some cases can be fixed with some well placed dabs of superglue, however despite my best efforts that hasnt worked as well as i hoped so now it seems i need to invest a few bucks to have a new optical wheel sent . Oh well shit happens as they say, was my own silly fault anyway. :'(

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 01:29:02 PM »
Ouch, I have a car club meeting next Tuesday, so please move some one in... bummer, I think I would have had a better car too :(
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline crimespree

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2014, 09:00:48 AM »
I'm out for Tuesday Wally sorry. Off to WTAC  :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 12:02:17 PM »

Next Tuesday is Marty's fun run, remember (14th). A season break.

Offline crimespree

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 12:03:39 PM »

Next Tuesday is Marty's fun run, remember (14th). A season break.

Great. No miss for me then :)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 12:06:39 PM »
The next round will just be passworded with the regular pass so as long as there are spots left anyone can join. If someone gets on ts and we are already full then it isnt too hard to vote Dick off the server and give the proper driver a go.  ;)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 01:33:24 PM »
Funny you mention Dick in the 'sorry, I can't drive' thread. ???

:P

2+2=√16

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 01:36:02 PM »
The next round will just be passworded with the regular pass so as long as there are spots left anyone can join. If someone gets on ts and we are already full then it isnt too hard to vote Dick off the server and give the proper driver a go.  ;)

Funny you mention Dick in the 'sorry, I can't drive' thread. ???

:P

Hey! You guys! I'm right here! lol   ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal