Xtreme Gaming Network

S6R5: Spa Race Chat (APR 28)

Author Topic: S6R5: Spa Race Chat (APR 28)  (Read 40492 times)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: S6R5: Spa Race Chat (APR 28)
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 11:22:36 AM »
Why is it RSR doesn't record my lap times on the practice server? Is the because penalties aren't on or something? Got a 02:39.511 at Spa this evening which I was pretty happy with. Just checked RSR times and would have put me 10th if it was recorded.

Make sure RSR stays green during your lap and is green before you start the lap, penalties dont need to be on the server but for some reason you need to enable them in SP mode in order for RSR to work even on a server with penalties off. RSR has its own cut track methods independent to the games but there was some reason they needed to do this.

OK thanks. Pretty sure I have them enabled in SP mode, but I played for 2 hours on the practice sever and it didn't record a single lap. I could see the top time, it just said I hadn't set a time yet.

Does it say connecting? Or another message saying practice mode?

I continually have issues with it, bail out of race, click off and on app in menu, verify it recognises me as me when signed in RSR website... 

As awesome app it is I feel it's a little Mickey Mouse sometimes  :o

Thanks was just the app playing up. Disabling/enabling it started working again. Wasn't able to go as fast last night with it running though  >:(

Rolz

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 12:45:03 PM »
I've lost count of PB's I've had and RSR wasn't working at that time ;)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2015, 12:57:44 PM »

PBs? Don't you mean WRs?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Rolz

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2015, 01:27:05 PM »

PBs? Don't you mean WRs?

hahaha... funny you should mention it... I did get a WR and RSR was stuffed... got RSR to work and then got a WR again... but I'm pretty sure my PB at home is faster then my current WR :)

It's still a WR and I'm enjoying it for the next few minutes until all you lot that are faster than me go "like taking candy from a baby"  :P

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2015, 03:07:49 PM »
Wally I'm going to be away for work again this Tuesday night so won't be able to make the race.  Spa would have been a great track to race the F40 on as well... :(

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2015, 08:30:09 PM »
This is hard work in the F40.  I've put in a 2:39 flat but anything under 2:40 is an achievement here, I feel.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2015, 08:31:15 PM »
Wally I'm going to be away for work again this Tuesday night so won't be able to make the race.  Spa would have been a great track to race the F40 on as well... :(

OK, thanks.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2015, 01:30:13 AM »
BUGGER!!   I better put some practice this week end,i have been doing a couples of races with the formula mazda playing iracing and i had forgotten the XGN league!!!!!    ...no wayyyyyy  ahahahhaaa

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 10:31:46 AM »
BUGGER!!   I better put some practice this week end,i have been doing a couples of races with the formula mazda playing iracing and i had forgotten the XGN league!!!!!    ...no wayyyyyy  ahahahhaaa

Get your priorities right!

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2015, 10:21:49 AM »
Few funny laps with the BMW this morning on the server and i got a 2.37  i feel i can scrape some more time but the WR is 2.32..hahahaa,,,,,i will never get that!! 8)

Rolz

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2015, 11:05:08 AM »
yeah it's amazing how they get those times... I'm about 6 secs off WR time  :o

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 12:50:24 PM »
Few funny laps with the BMW this morning on the server and i got a 2.37  i feel i can scrape some more time but the WR is 2.32..hahahaa,,,,,i will never get that!! 8)

You will find the wr and all very fast times in the beamer will be before v1.1 as after this the m3 dtm has got a couple seconds slower at least. I think it was balanced vs the alfa and merc and when these all raced together the alfa dominated. Merc was closer with the m3 a fair way off the pace.

This is why Wally originally put in the m3 grpa going on pre 1.1 times the dtm was a bit quicker then even the Alfa is now I think.

Rolz

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2015, 01:20:51 PM »
You will find the wr and all very fast times in the beamer will be before v1.1 as after this the m3 dtm has got a couple seconds slower at least. I think it was balanced vs the alfa and merc and when these all raced together the alfa dominated. Merc was closer with the m3 a fair way off the pace.

This is why Wally originally put in the m3 grpa going on pre 1.1 times the dtm was a bit quicker then even the Alfa is now I think.

I have been hoping since AC1.0 RSR would have wiped the times and started fresh

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2015, 01:27:53 PM »
It got wiped at v1 but the m3 dtm was changed with the 1.1 dlc.

Rolz

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2015, 01:28:40 PM »
It got wiped at v1 but the m3 dtm was changed with the 1.1 dlc.

ah ok

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal