Xtreme Gaming Network

Aug 4 fun run: Lotus Evora GTC/GX at Vallelunga (extended)

Author Topic: Aug 4 fun run: Lotus Evora GTC/GX at Vallelunga (extended)  (Read 20520 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: Aug 4 fun run: Lotus Evora GTC/GX at Vallelunga (extended)
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2015, 01:28:45 PM »
Had I ran some laps in the gx earlier I likely would have sorted my brake issue. But I only ran a few laps in qualy and most of that was spent trying to sort out a setup.

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 01:43:33 PM »
Awesome night of racings for me, 2 great races, got to feel the differences between the GX and the GTC with the back to back races.

Race 1, with the GX, like Marty said, I too was fighting a flat spot syndrome, with most braking zones smoking it up by the end of the race. I'd have to focus on my brake bias I think to try and cure that. Other than that, the car was very grippy for sure. After the kind of non start and the spin of kindness from GB, I ended up with a great battle with Marty for the lead but he had the pace on me and eventually got by.

Race 2 was well wicked and possibly one of my best races eva!! The planets seemed to align themselves for me and the combination of GB's gastro, my setup advantage and a room full of slaughtered goats all allowed me to hold off GB for about 4 laps or so. Such a good feeling to be so into the simulation zone that you are spent and shaking at the end of a race from your effort. Awesome fun, will never happen again (I'm out of goats... do llamas work? hmmm ::)), thank you very muchly :D

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2015, 02:34:53 PM »
There was a similar screen shot on the AC forum. I think the answer there was updated video drivers.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline StanDaam

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2015, 02:54:44 PM »
Looks like my firewall of doom hack is working a treat GB!!
(good luck with hunting down a fix, definitely smells like graphics drivers...)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal