Xtreme Gaming Network

Luccaring

Author Topic: Luccaring  (Read 28857 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Luccaring
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2017, 12:14:37 PM »
v1.0 of the track has just been released. Im just downloading the HD version which is 1GB  ;) I think the regular SD version on RD will be much smaller.
Any links to the HD version?
RaceDept but you need to donate to get HD file.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2017, 06:09:11 PM »
v1.0 of the track has just been released. Im just downloading the HD version which is 1GB  ;) I think the regular SD version on RD will be much smaller.
how does the HD effect  older, greater challenged OS'?
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2017, 06:38:33 PM »
how does the HD effect  older, greater challenged OS'?
Need a 4k monitor first!!!

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2017, 10:46:56 PM »
@Marty: I had donated, but I have received no email and I seem unable to login at his website... did you get an email about it?

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2017, 06:27:51 PM »
@Marty: I had donated, but I have received no email and I seem unable to login at his website... did you get an email about it?

You can contact them, I had trouble logging in with the website as it was all in Italian but you should be fine there.  ;) I dont remember exactly how I logged in the first time as it was quite a while ago, once you are logged in you can go to contributors section and get the hd download. Track looks real good I dont think you need a 4k screen to see the advantage of the higher res textures. In general textures are fairly low res and the closer you get to objects the worse they look higher res just males them a bit sharper overall but will need a better system. It runs as good as any official tracks for me so its still well optimized.

I donated ages ago before they even had any hd versions for donators, I just appreciated the effort these guys put into this track. So cool to make a real fantasy track with so much attention to detail.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal