Xtreme Gaming Network

Goodwood telemetry request

Author Topic: Goodwood telemetry request  (Read 8379 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Goodwood telemetry request
« on: October 18, 2018, 09:32:32 AM »
I'm trying to figure out why I'm so slow. Can someone who can do 1:22ish please upload their telemetry after some good laps. I think the .act file is in the Documents..... telemetry folder. Thanks.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: Goodwood telemetry request
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 10:56:12 AM »
I'm trying to figure out why I'm so slow. Can someone who can do 1:22ish please upload their telemetry after some good laps. I think the .act file is in the Documents..... telemetry folder. Thanks.

Hahahahahahahaaaa   passing you has been the highlight of the season for me   MMMMuuhahahaahahaaaaaa    :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 12:11:32 PM »

Hahahahahahahaaaa   passing you has been the highlight of the season for me   MMMMuuhahahaahahaaaaaa    :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) 8) 8)
That's what makes me think sonething's wrong ;)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline kcender87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 05:02:05 PM »
This is mine from the test run back in sep good sir - you can see the benefits gained from engagement of the flux capacitor between turns 3 and 4

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 05:03:45 PM »
Excellent, thanks. I look forward to seeing my unalienness graphically.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 07:37:20 PM »
Hey, I just learned something. If you create a folder Documents\Assetto Corsa\ctelemetry\opponents and put kcender's .tc file in there, then when you go to the same car/track combo in AC, kcender actually shows up in the opponent list in AC's telemetry that you see in game. Who knew.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 09:04:36 PM »
that's cool to know
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 09:38:13 PM »
I always wondered where the "opponents" came from, until I forgot about it. ??? :-[

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 07:49:22 AM »
Now if a plugin could read that file from the fastest driver on a given practice server and make that available to other users of said plugin, we may all learn a little something.  :) ;)
Hmmm, I wonder if a plugin on the server could read a file from the player's computer?

As to Kcender's telemetry, it's the usual story. Brake later and accelerate sooner. But I could see in the telemetry what I was feeling - I'm losing mid corner speed, sometimes having to lift where Kcender can keep it flat. And that must be a setup thing. And it soon adds up to a 2 second gap.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 10:47:52 AM »
Now if a plugin could read that file from the fastest driver on a given practice server and make that available to other users of said plugin, we may all learn a little something.  :) ;)
Hmmm, I wonder if a plugin on the server could read a file from the player's computer?

As to Kcender's telemetry, it's the usual story. Brake later and accelerate sooner. But I could see in the telemetry what I was feeling - I'm losing mid corner speed, sometimes having to lift where Kcender can keep it flat. And that must be a setup thing. And it soon adds up to a 2 second gap.
Setup definitely effects these cars, if you can keep that rear end from swinging around it really helps!

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2018, 11:00:21 AM »
I've been using Phil's initial setup from the Goodwood test race. I just change gearing and pressures each race.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 08:15:22 PM »
Here mine just for fun. Not as fast as kcender but a low 22

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2018, 07:34:28 AM »
Thanks Joe. I haven't had much time to practice for Goodwood, but I'll try a couple of different sets in Tuesday practice.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal