Xtreme Gaming Network

S26R4: Magione

Author Topic: S26R4: Magione  (Read 12608 times)

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
Re: S26R4: Magione
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2019, 07:44:12 PM »
Race 1 & 2 were great, although I shot myself in the foot by qualifying on the default setup.  Then in R3 I did the same again, and left the bloody default setup on.   Grrrr....I really hate that this game can't just reload your last setup!

It's incredible how much the simple TC1/2 settings change on the GT3RS.

And of course when I've tried to force the car to do more on tc1, it just snapped at me, went off...I was too tired to care to drive on at that point.   It was a fun 2 races, and that's about enough for me for one night, anyway :)

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2019, 09:14:30 PM »
Again, didn't have time to prepare so I went for the good old Carrera S. At the start I thought Wally (in front next to me) shouldn't be a problem as his GT4 gets off the line like a snail...haha...yeah, and that's how it went. It was hard work keeping all these yellow GT4's behind me, but some good close racing. Think we even went with 3 cars side by side through a couple of turns. There are some really nice fast turns there at Magione...was great fun going through there with some slight oversteer.
Love this Carrera S. However, would have been nice getting into the faster cars as well.

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2019, 10:26:43 PM »
I think it was my most important quali lap yet!

Got one lap in which placed me in front of Killa on the grid, which helped me get to T1 before him and gave me a good result for race 1, 2 and 3. Killa might have been on the same pace as me if he didn't have a angry swarm of GT4 behind him, but with him kept busy it was a comfortable run for me (needed Bacchulum for some company).

Interesting season Wally, enjoyed it and with full server it would have been a classic. (on that point, if people do practice laps please do it online. A busy practice server would help us get some more drivers!)

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2019, 08:45:42 AM »
A busy practice server would help us get some more drivers!)
There seemed to be a lot of people who were not from XGN on the practice server . . . way more than usual in the last weeks!

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2019, 04:03:52 PM »
I wrecked my whole night by having to much faith in cold tyres at the corner at the end of the straight on the first lap of the first race
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal