Xtreme Gaming Network

S23R3: Bikernieki Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S23R3: Bikernieki Post-Race Chat  (Read 9553 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S23R3: Bikernieki Post-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2018, 07:48:15 AM »
Nice chase Wally, and it was refreshing for you to make the big mistake and not me for a change. :)
Pleased to be of service :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 08:04:56 AM »
I forgot to mention that there were a few Tuesday night milestones this round:
My 300th race.Jeremy's 200th race.RussG's 100th race.
And race 2 at Riverside will be Mael's 200th race.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2018, 05:37:40 PM »
Nailed qual was all good, set me up nicely for a good round, race 1 good a good start and stayed out of trouble out front. Race 2 was much of the same until the 3rd last lap where a lapped car spun on the last turn and decided to rejoin in front of me on the racing line sending me over the huge curbs on the exit of the last turn costing me my 4 sec lead, then to top it off on the 2nd last lap i thought it was the last lap so i nearly let kcender by on the start of the final lap.
Race 3 car was horrible for some reason and i had kcender all over me for the whole race so was a good fun battle no idea how i held on lol
do you even motorsports?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal