This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - rooshooter
Thanks to lots of help from the AC modding community we were able to create another extensive update for the AC Legends GT mod. Although every car has completely different handling, balance and character, the power to weight ratio’s is pretty equal, resulting in close laptimes and –racing.
- Small Block Hero (models, textures)
- DrDoomslab (models, rescaling, textures/ AO and all the little details)
- Mac Ten (models, textures)
- Bazza (physics)
Thanks to DrDoomslab we were able to do a full restauration of the models and really make them shine. All scaling is now properly done, as are driver animations/positions.
In addition to that, we polished the physics (updated suspensions for all cars with live rear axles and
a rebuilt for the BMW CSL (now fitted with proper rear semi trailing arm suspension). All cars received higher damper rates and a bit sharper tires with more lateral grip, resulting in more racey behaviour. Besides that, the Ferrari 365 got a complete visual make over from Mac Ten. New sounds for the BMW, Capri, Ferrari and Nissan.
All models got better aerodynamic balance for even better close online (leauge) racing. Most cars now can lap within 0.5 sec, depending on track conditions.
- All cars have improved tires with more lateral grip and raised damper rates for more stability.
- All driver positions are fixed.
- All models have been polished + AO maps. All scaling issues are solved.
- Extensive make over of the Ferrari 365GTB by Mac Ten.
- 911 RSR: adjusted roll centers, engine +15hp and 10Nm
- BMW CSL: new sounds, rebuilt suspension (rear semi trailing arms) and tweaked aero
- Ford Capri: new sounds, rebuilt suspension (improved rear live axle)
- Corvette 67: rebuilt suspension (improved rear live axle)
- Corvette 69: rebuilt suspension (improved rear live axle)
- Ferrari 365: adjusted roll centers
- Nissan GTR: new sounds, adjusted roll centers, improved aero
- Pantera: adjusted roll centers and improved aero.
- Porsche 906: adjusted roll centers.
- Daytona: only better tires.
AC Legends Update to 2.0, I do not know what it adds that Seanus has not already done.
Hi all,Hi Steve and welcome, feel free to join us on Thursdays, just go to opening post of the World Domination Series and download the stuff from there.
« on: June 15, 2018, 10:43:57 AM »
Not a good night for me really, picking cars that are either off the pace for the track, or my inability to drive them, and then ruining Wally's race, was not a good result . Sorry Wally, but I realise now I did not allow for the extended front aero on these cars when I tucked in behind you after my offtrack excursion .
I expected this track to give closer racing than it did, but I still like the track ( thanks Seanus for this version which was better than the one I had found).
Congratulations to to Seanus,Wally and Bacchulum on the race wins, not easy on this track.
I am looking forward to next week at Zolder 67 , I just have to pick a car yet .
I also found a feature of Win 10 where you can adjust the blue/red hue of your monitor, to make it easier for you get to sleep after several hours looking at a screen seems to have worked for me.
This could be a good track for the current Grp 5 season.
I don`t want to admit it or maybe i refuse to see it,but i cant hold a steering wheel anymore!!! After 30 min i am in pain,my elbows r a mess,and the stiffness of the neck just make impossible to enjoy a race.Even on my motorbike if i ride hard or longer that 60 m my elbows are in pain.....if i do a wheely ....its a mess ahhahaahahahahahaha.It really does sound like you have RSI in your elbows , you need to see a GP to refer you for some help.
« on: June 08, 2018, 03:49:12 PM »
Good to have the season in these cars finally get started . I was hoping the racing might be a bit closer than it was, but is probably track dependent more than anything else. I also like the format ,and should even out the season standings as we have more races. I hope you can make it for next week Fozzy and you also Rob .