Xtreme Gaming Network

S23R4: Riverside Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S23R4: Riverside Post-Race Chat  (Read 9901 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S23R4: Riverside Post-Race Chat
« on: August 07, 2018, 06:19:48 PM »
Matthew retains the championship lead, while Kcender drops down to 4th courtesy of technical issues, moving Phil and Jeremy into 2nd and 3rd. Other movers up the standings were ab156, Shayne and Doobs.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS
SEASON STANDINGS
SEASON STATS

Round Points
Matthew111   70
Jeremy   69
Phil.8   64
Shayne   63
RussG   57
ab156   54
killagorilla   52
Wally   50
Keith   46
Kcender87   45
Mael   40
Freezer   39
Doobs   38
AbleArcher83   35
Dave O   30
Rob   23
Joe   20
Seanus   0

Congratulations to Kcender on pole, and race wins to Jeremy and Matthew.

Penalties

Race 1
Killagorilla ran into the back of Wally – 25 kg penalty.
Mael lost control under brakes and hit RussG – 25 kg penalty.
Matthew did the same as Mael and ran into Kcender under brakes, but Matthew came off worst – no penalty.
DaveO and Seanus came together – DaveO turned in a bit early, on the racing line, but Seanus was only up to DaveO’s rear wheel – racing incident.

Race 2
AbleArcher ran into the back of Freezer – 25 kg penalty
Mael and Joe had a side to side impact – racing incident
Kcender tried to dive inside me under brakes at the slow hairpin, but came worse off – racing incident.

Race 3
Phil ran into the back of Matthew at the hairpin – 25 kg penalty.

Season Podium
1. Matthew.111, 212
2. Phil.8, 203
3. Jeremy, 202
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 11:08:21 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: S23R4: Riverside Post-Race Chat
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 10:01:16 PM »
A night of technical issues for me. R1 my accelerator started maxing out at 80% then I tried to unplug the pedals to fix it but unplugged the wheel which requires a game restart. R2 my wheel LCD wasn't working which I rely on quite a lot, then I forgot to fix it for R3 until we were on the grid so I quickly alt-tabbed out to restart SLI Max which fixed the LCD but for whatever reason my wheel had no FFB so that was the end of that race.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 10:23:44 PM »
Sorry Matthew
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 11:04:30 PM »
all good phil got lucky to be hit again and put me back in the right direction, worked out lol. Pretty good nights racing, race 1 i out-braked myself on lap 1 and nearly took out kcender and jeremy but some how barged past and went back to 5th. Managed to pick off phil and shayne and get back to p2 and settled into a groove behind jeremy, happy for the 1 2. Race 2 got a clean start and again settled behind jeremy, had phil behind me and was managing that gap but then i saw he got the fastest lap so i decided to try for it the next lap but the car got really loose into t1 and just managed to keep it on the road but it allowed phil to get a run on me up the hill where we went side by all the way to the last turn where i managed to hold on, good exchange in a tight high high speed spot and no contact.
Race 3 got hit back to 8th but set my eyes on charging back, got to 3rd and watched jeremy an kcender fight all race and this let me catch up abit and then they came together and i got the lead lol was unexpected but ill take it, thats 8 wins straight for the team woo haha :D
do you even motorsports?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 11:08:59 PM »
Results are up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 11:13:21 PM »
I had a good night's racing - plenty of close action, notably with Keith, ab156, Mael, killagorilla and co. Always someone close in front or behind. Copped a hit on the opening lap of race 1 which saw me fall back to last, but I fought my way back to finish 10th, where I qualified.

I had a few shaky moments at the right hander at the end of the esses, nearly losing it there, but hung on.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 11:44:09 PM »
Results are up.
Hey Wally, just noticed that on each results page the result in the table for me is different to the chart.
The chart from my memory is accurate.  I also have my position in red in each result in the table for some reason.
Not sure which has been factored into my points for the round!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 07:52:05 AM »
Results are up.
Hey Wally, just noticed that on each results page the result in the table for me is different to the chart.
The chart from my memory is accurate.  I also have my position in red in each result in the table for some reason.
The charts show your true position, while the results show your position adjusted for any time penalties (that's what the red position indicates). You had about 4 cuts in each race. I'm guessing you didn't have PLP visible so didn't see the warnings.

Offline Ablearcher83

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 08:08:40 AM »
Thanks Wally,

Sorry Freezer....... I was too close and didnt think you would brake :P

Intoxicated by the exubrance of my own verlocity

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »
Results are up.
The charts show your true position, while the results show your position adjusted for any time penalties (that's what the red position indicates). You had about 4 cuts in each race. I'm guessing you didn't have PLP visible so didn't see the warnings.
Damn, no I didn't notice the cuts during the race... :(

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2018, 09:32:09 AM »
yeah i dont see them either, only way i know is by watching the chat window when i think i cut and keeping count lol
do you even motorsports?

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2018, 10:14:02 AM »
Sorry Freezer....... I was too close and didnt think you would brake :P
All good.... :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2018, 11:07:30 AM »
yeah i dont see them either, only way i know is by watching the chat window when i think i cut and keeping count lol
If the app is visible, it should always show something like "Warnings: 2/3", and it pops up a little flag too when you get a cut. It pays to have the app visible.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2018, 09:54:53 PM »
If the app is visible, it should always show something like "Warnings: 2/3", and it pops up a little flag too when you get a cut. It pays to have the app visible.
Checked and it had gone missing, so that explains things!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal