Xtreme Gaming Network

S11 R1 - Aosta Semi Oval Sports Chicane - 02/11/2017

Author Topic: S11 R1 - Aosta Semi Oval Sports Chicane - 02/11/2017  (Read 62741 times)

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S11 R1 - Aosta Semi Oval Sports Chicane - 02/11/2017
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2017, 02:43:30 PM »
Yep, all good here Phil

Offline humper

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2017, 03:16:55 PM »
Did you get it working Humper ?

Haven't had a chance to try again since restart. I'll have a look tonight. Thanks for restarting server, you're a champ
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:04:50 PM by humper »

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2017, 07:26:04 PM »
TS is acting up, here is my discord account if anyone wants it
https://discord.gg/y3JFBu
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2017, 07:39:22 PM »
TS is acting up, here is my discord account if anyone wants it
https://discord.gg/y3JFBu
Jamie and I are in it???
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 09:26:21 PM by Phil.8 »

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2017, 09:19:18 PM »
FFS :(
50% Deadzone on throttle and brake. >:(
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2017, 09:21:43 PM »
FFS :(
50% Deadzone on throttle and brake. >:(

??  how come

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2017, 09:28:45 PM »
Loaded a previous control set from when the pedal drivers where not working properly.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2017, 09:29:54 PM »
ahh, that's annoying :(

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2017, 09:32:38 PM »
thanks for showing up everyone and putting up with my unorganisation , with a pc re install and all the trouble getting the server going with this mod, I feel that it didn't run as smoothly as usual tonight, hopefully  I will be more on the ball next week :)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2017, 09:33:01 PM »
Well done Humper and Roo on the race wins.

The racing was great fun. The Pantera had really good turn in which enabled me to stick it up the inside on the final turn a few times.
Upon watching the race 2 replay, I see that I wasn't taken out from the rear as it felt at the time, but had a slight side-to-side touch with Humper when he was trying to make a move on the inside. It was enough to be hit by Rob too and end up facing the wall, which was disappointing in what was shaping up to be some nice close racing. I had a good chase of Mael and Seanus, both of whom seemed to be struggling with pace.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline imperious

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2017, 09:57:44 PM »
The lap times certainly tumbled from race 1 to race 2.
I purchased the Porsche 1 pack just before start time, and no issues at all with server or mod.

Race 2 my best for quite a while, with 2nd. Both myself and Daveo had some major offs but 4th was so far behind it didn't
cost us too much. Well done Rooshooter on the win, I got nearly close enough once or twice but in the end
the mistakes here and there evened it out.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2017, 08:01:18 AM »
I really liked this track and just for fun drove it in several different cars to clock up over 150 laps, in total. R1 I could not get close to the fastest lap times but I knew I had consistency at my pace, I was able to hang on the to the lead pack and was just behind Bird to finish 5th and set fastest lap time of the race :o. Congratulations on the win Humper, holding off that pack of wolves behind you would not have been easy.

R2 reverse grid, I did think the field was not bunched up enough at the start but without TS there is not you can do about it, plus there should have been more cars in front of me. I caught Mael and it took while to get past (good driving in the Porsche Mael) and the was on the tail of Dave O, who was also driving a Daytona, he stayed in front of for quite awhile, and there was no place I was actually faster than him to make a pass so it was down to him making an error, which he did in the same place as R1, when I was also behind him :(. I was now leading the race :o I then noticed a Panterra starting to make a run behind me, I presumed it would be Bacchulum but after going past the start/finish line I noticed it was Imperious and he put pressure on me to the end with both of us making mistakes to maintain the status quo, thanks Imp you kept me honest.
Before this race I truly believed I would never win another simrace :( but maybe all the practice made a difference.
Thanks Phil and everyone else for persevering with this season , I think we are going to have some great racing.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline humper

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2017, 08:17:06 AM »

The racing was great fun. The Pantera had really good turn in which enabled me to stick it up the inside on the final turn a few times.
Upon watching the race 2 replay, I see that I wasn't taken out from the rear as it felt at the time, but had a slight side-to-side touch with Humper when he was trying to make a move on the inside. It was enough to be hit by Rob too and end up facing the wall, which was disappointing in what was shaping up to be some nice close racing. I had a good chase of Mael and Seanus, both of whom seemed to be struggling with pace.

I did wait for you to recover and resume racing even though I felt that you had moved across onto me when I was up over the concrete apron on apex. I was surprised that you didn't give me any room at all. Sorry it ended up so badly it should have been a nothing rub that we both continued on from. Must be something to do with your puny fragile Pantera  ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2017, 09:06:43 AM »

I did wait for you to recover and resume racing even though I felt that you had moved across onto me when I was up over the concrete apron on apex. I was surprised that you didn't give me any room at all. Sorry it ended up so badly it should have been a nothing rub that we both continued on from. Must be something to do with your puny fragile Pantera  ;D
From the replay, it looked like I was squarely on the racing line. To he honest, I didn't even realise you were trying a move up the inside.  I might have recovered, but the problem was I speared off to the right and ended up in Rob's path.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal