Xtreme Gaming Network

2019 Hotlap Challenge

Author Topic: 2019 Hotlap Challenge  (Read 9466 times)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: 2019 Hotlap Challenge
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2020, 08:59:10 AM »
My preference would be option B, but keep the same car all season.
Have a mix of tracks where some suit the V8's, others the 4's, and we'll get cars that don't suit the track.
Choose a different car each week, and we'll have all 4's or all V8's depending on the track layout (except for a few like Rob and myself who will choose to keep the same car).
That would kind of defeat the purpose of having a field of different strength cars. :-\

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2020, 12:28:50 PM »
My preference would be option B, but keep the same car all season.
Have a mix of tracks where some suit the V8's, others the 4's, and we'll get cars that don't suit the track.
Choose a different car each week, and we'll have all 4's or all V8's depending on the track layout (except for a few like Rob and myself who will choose to keep the same car).
That would kind of defeat the purpose of having a field of different strength cars. :-\
True. I always do like the idea of choosing a single car and then having to deal with its strength and weaknesses over a season.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2020, 05:04:12 PM »
 ;)

Search Lefoe Hillman Imp      ;)
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal