Xtreme Gaming Network

Bucket list: future season ideas

Author Topic: Bucket list: future season ideas  (Read 81134 times)

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
Re: Bucket list: future season ideas
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2016, 05:02:29 PM »
C9 is slower and more of handful (for me anyway!!)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2016, 05:33:50 PM »
The C9 is beautiful at high speed. ;D 8)
But it's a pig at slow. :(

2+2=√16

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2016, 05:38:49 PM »
Well, the mazda we all have tried might drive slightly differently than the AC mazda, so... maybe we can wait and see how it compares to the C9.

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2016, 07:10:13 PM »
Be cool to see some aussie tracks on the list. Does anyone know how the Adelaide track behaves, only tried it in praccy sessions. I've also got a Calder Pk I'm working on in rF2 that I could port over. There's a Sandown that needs pitboxes etc......Not a massive fan of our cars but really love our tracks..... ::) ;D ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2016, 06:27:07 AM »
Be cool to see some aussie tracks on the list. Does anyone know how the Adelaide track behaves, only tried it in praccy sessions. I've also got a Calder Pk I'm working on in rF2 that I could port over. There's a Sandown that needs pitboxes etc......Not a massive fan of our cars but really love our tracks..... ::) ;D ;D
There's an Eastern Creek with 4 layouts that we've used.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2016, 09:16:08 AM »
Not a massive fan of our cars but really love our tracks..... ::) ;D ;D
What! Not a fan of FJs!   ;D

"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2016, 09:37:58 AM »
A modern DTM season would be nice using the URD mod but it is payware, not sure how much it is maybe about $5 but the cars are quick grippy and fun to drive. Would provide very close racing at higher speeds, I got it ages ago but as its not used much I dont use it too much.

Rolz

« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2016, 09:51:04 AM »
A modern DTM season would be nice using the URD mod but it is payware, not sure how much it is maybe about $5 but the cars are quick grippy and fun to drive. Would provide very close racing at higher speeds, I got it ages ago but as its not used much I dont use it too much.

Do u have a link Marty? be keen to check it out... I do wish we could get modern DTM in AC... would be epic, those cars looks sweet  ;D

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2016, 10:25:24 AM »
The dtm mod is the T5 mod

http://www.unitedracingdesign.net/#!shop/c9dh

I have EGT and T5 plus they also send betas out of new stuff to existing customers.

Rolz

« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2016, 10:47:10 AM »
wow - very cool!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2016, 11:11:55 AM »
If it's good quality, it's worth a look. Being payware may reduce numbers. I would put up a poll. Maybe I'll do that anyway, to judge sentiment.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2016, 12:03:38 PM »
This is the only payware mod I would ever suggest being worth purchase beyond AC dreampacks. This team has actually made a few official ac cars too that have been bought by Kunos.

It would be nice if they did something with their other mods and maybe make them official dreampacks. Especially dtm youd think they could license these as they are all brands already in AC with Audi, Mercedes and BMW. It would be a great series tobhave in AC but being payware it is not much point putting them on pub servers as the user base isnt as high.

With the current DTM season quite a few tracks are already in game as they race at Nurburgring, Zandvoort and Brands. Other rounds at Hockenheim, Norisring, Moscow and Oscershlabin. With only Moscow maybe not in AC as a mod yet that I have seen.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 02:24:49 PM by marty »

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2016, 01:54:37 PM »
You aren't missing much with Moscow.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal