« Last post by Dave O on Today at 12:32:10 AM »
Lancia also please
« Last post by Freezer on June 18, 2018, 11:11:47 PM »
At least 4, its only 3.5 min laps....
« Last post by bradc on June 18, 2018, 10:39:18 PM »
can i have a Lancia please
« Last post by Phil.8 on June 18, 2018, 09:13:36 PM »
3 or 4 lap races ? or 2, 2 lap races with the second one been a reverse grid ?
« Last post by Freezer on June 18, 2018, 03:39:09 PM »
Downloaded it last night along with the Prototypes pack. Sound, particularly the old Lola is awesome. Something missing in most AC cars I reckon!!
Only had a quick drive but it felt pretty good....!
« Last post by rooshooter on June 18, 2018, 07:58:23 AM »
Thanks to lots of help from the AC modding community we were able to create another extensive update for the AC Legends GT mod. Although every car has completely different handling, balance and character, the power to weight ratio’s is pretty equal, resulting in close laptimes and –racing.
- Small Block Hero (models, textures)
- DrDoomslab (models, rescaling, textures/ AO and all the little details)
- Mac Ten (models, textures)
- Bazza (physics)
Thanks to DrDoomslab we were able to do a full restauration of the models and really make them shine. All scaling is now properly done, as are driver animations/positions.
In addition to that, we polished the physics (updated suspensions for all cars with live rear axles and
a rebuilt for the BMW CSL (now fitted with proper rear semi trailing arm suspension). All cars received higher damper rates and a bit sharper tires with more lateral grip, resulting in more racey behaviour. Besides that, the Ferrari 365 got a complete visual make over from Mac Ten. New sounds for the BMW, Capri, Ferrari and Nissan.
All models got better aerodynamic balance for even better close online (leauge) racing. Most cars now can lap within 0.5 sec, depending on track conditions.
- All cars have improved tires with more lateral grip and raised damper rates for more stability.
- All driver positions are fixed.
- All models have been polished + AO maps. All scaling issues are solved.
- Extensive make over of the Ferrari 365GTB by Mac Ten.
- 911 RSR: adjusted roll centers, engine +15hp and 10Nm
- BMW CSL: new sounds, rebuilt suspension (rear semi trailing arms) and tweaked aero
- Ford Capri: new sounds, rebuilt suspension (improved rear live axle)
- Corvette 67: rebuilt suspension (improved rear live axle)
- Corvette 69: rebuilt suspension (improved rear live axle)
- Ferrari 365: adjusted roll centers
- Nissan GTR: new sounds, adjusted roll centers, improved aero
- Pantera: adjusted roll centers and improved aero.
- Porsche 906: adjusted roll centers.
- Daytona: only better tires.
Re: Le Mans and WEC. Yes, LMP1 is a joke. And the GT competition is also quite silly with all the BoP polemics every year which decide most of the race.
Re: Assetto Corsa. No, the new game is based over the Blancpain series. They race GT3 cars (WEC uses GTE cars, which are a bit faster and without ABS). It is quite competitive, but mostly boring, and with very little interest from a constructor/team championship point of view because of various BoPs. I use it---successfully---to fall asleep.
« Last post by rooshooter on June 17, 2018, 03:54:33 PM »
AC Legends Update to 2.0, I do not know what it adds that Seanus has not already done.
I don't follow lemans or GT stuff, but was watching a few laps and LMP1 is a bit of a joke isn't it? who is Toyota actually racing besides reliability ? is this the same series the new AC game is about ?