Xtreme Gaming Network

PitConfig 1.0

Author Topic: PitConfig 1.0  (Read 29734 times)

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
Re: PitConfig 1.0
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 09:33:17 AM »
Excellent work Wally.  This is how the app should be anyway IMO.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2015, 07:58:54 PM »
New version:

- New preset system for different strategies. Presets are saved on exit and are available the next time AC is initiated if the car is not changed.
- Compact UI. Old UI is still available selecting "0" on the "compact" option of PitConfig.ini.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/pitconfig.28683/page-2#post-592238
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 11:55:42 AM »
Guys, new 1.4 version is out - attached to the opening post.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2016, 11:40:45 AM »
This app is great, if we could also make pressure and aero changes in the stop then it wouod pretty much have all thats needed for pits. The multi presets woukd be great and you can do the adjustments while driving before a stop if needed. Even better if you could have shortcut to map to the wheel to make adjustments and also use the wheel to make adjustments rather then mouse.

But even with mouse controls its better then nothing, changing compounds is quite useless without pressure adjustments and also if there was to be time scale in mp and temp changes during the race pressure changes would be greatly needed.

Even in a race as is id love to be able to adjust pressures during the race, if you notice they are a bit out in your first stint being able to adjust for next run would be so usefull. Now your just stuck with what you start and pitstops are rather basic with just repairs, fuel and tyre changes.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2016, 01:08:29 PM »
I can't have less than an app that verbally communicates with me and provides advice based on telemetry, and plans all the changes needed for me!
:D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2016, 01:48:57 PM »
Marty's earlier point is a good one - if you use this app on Tuesdays, make sure fuel is set to zero!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2016, 02:03:54 PM »
Out of interest, does the new version of the app fill up to the number of litres indicated, or add the number of litres indicates?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 03:14:22 PM »
Out of interest, does the new version of the app fill up to the number of litres indicated, or add the number of litres indicates?
I'm pretty sure you can now set it to do either.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2016, 10:29:19 PM »
I can't have less than an app that verbally communicates with me and provides advice based on telemetry, and plans all the changes needed for me!
:D

Maybe hire a team of engineers and hire Wally also to code some stuff up.  ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 10:03:02 AM »
Just be aware that there are some situations where this app won't work. One such situation appears to be sometimes if you overshoot your pit box and have to reverse. If you don't end up perfectly in your pit box,the app won't work. The app author is looking at this.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2016, 07:07:40 PM »
Just be aware that there are some situations where this app won't work. One such situation appears to be sometimes if you overshoot your pit box and have to reverse. If you don't end up perfectly in your pit box,the app won't work. The app author is looking at this.

I had overshot & reversed in the previous race & it worked...

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2016, 08:58:52 PM »

It might not work if you're not quite in your pit box, but close enough for the pit stop to happen.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2016, 09:01:23 AM »

It might not work if you're not quite in your pit box, but close enough for the pit stop to happen.

OH, I see.  It's a bit weird that AC does not expose the proper pit detection properly (by the sound of it).  Oh well.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2016, 07:28:39 AM »
New version 1.5 is available:

V1.5 available:
- Improved pit box detection. Solves the problems reported when driving backwards (after missing the stop position) and pit spots around the finish line (thanks to Esotic and AdderSwim).
- Now PitConfig supports Window Mode.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/pitconfig.28683/

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2016, 08:43:29 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal