Xtreme Gaming Network

Cockpit for sale in Melbourne

Author Topic: Cockpit for sale in Melbourne  (Read 7089 times)

Offline gawaterman

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Cockpit for sale in Melbourne
« on: November 08, 2016, 01:12:56 PM »

Rolz

Re: Cockpit for sale in Melbourne
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 01:37:07 PM »
Shame u have to sign up to check it out :(

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 02:51:08 PM »
Heh I thought I'd sign up to just to see what is was and got this error:

"You entered an email address that cannot be used on OCAU's Forums. Note that free email services such as hotmail, gmail etc cannot be used on OCAU. If you think there's been an error, click here to contact the Administrator. If you are just emailing to tell us why you are special and should be allowed to use a free email service, don't bother!"

Rolz

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »
 I joined with gmail and just got authorised, but now I can't click on that link... saying still not authorised :P

not very impressed with that site... I've had private torrent sites that have been easier to sign up for and navigate lol

Offline gawaterman

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 03:44:27 PM »
Been a member for 14 years, half of the gear I own, I have bought off there, including my T500RS and GTX980Ti, motherboard and cpu etc
Must have made it harder to join up to stop scammers.

fyi the post is

" Custom Racing Sim - G27/AW2310/Race-base cockpit
Not using this nearly enough to justify having it in the office so would like to pass this on.
Quite a unique (crude?) setup from the traditional racing sim - more inclined to suit an F1 cockpit (most of the reason why I have it). System is able to come apart quite easily once all cables are disconnected - current setup suits me (at 184cm)

Comes complete with the following:
- G27 (complete with box and original paperwork/casings)
- AW2310. Great screen size in this position with 120hz refresh to boot (still have original monitor stand) Mounted onto an adjustable monitor stand attached to the cockpit
- Race base cockpit. I cut a section from the side for access to the gear shift. Still very sturdy and super light to move around. This was one of the last ones to have a plastic molded seat (pretty comfy)
- Logitech K400r Keyboard
Pedals have been removed from casing, inverted and mounted onto the footrest - found this more realistic but can be swapped back easily (original casing included).
Res= $250

Would rather sell as a kit (G27 and cockpit specifically) so priority goes to that
Pickup only - Blackburn South
Can be packed down but would rather someone with a bit of car/ute room rather than having to disassemble completely (would like person buying to test out onsite)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 03:54:32 PM by gawaterman »

Rolz

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 03:53:29 PM »
That sure does sound like a bargain for someone in Melbourne!!  ;D

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 04:12:48 PM »
I joined with gmail and just got authorised, but now I can't click on that link... saying still not authorised :P

not very impressed with that site... I've had private torrent sites that have been easier to sign up for and navigate lol

Yeah, try to join up to xgn - it's not that easy either. 

Now imagine a site which gets hundreds of spammy subs daily - because I'm sure they do, there are teams of paid people just trying to do that so they can spam your forum with crap...

p.s. I'm a long time member, too.  It's a decent site if you want to read up on hardware.   

But I'm not sure you can even post in the buy/sale section as a new signup.

Offline insomniac

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 07:26:20 PM »
But I'm not sure you can even post in the buy/sale section as a new signup.

3month probation period..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal