Xtreme Gaming Network

S22R2: French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard

Author Topic: S22R2: French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard  (Read 12432 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S22R2: French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard
« on: May 08, 2018, 11:24:01 PM »
French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard [LINK]

31 laps at the Blancpain layout.

France was host to the 9th round of the season, and it was Lauda on pole ahead of Scheckter and Hunt. The top three maintained their starting positions into the first corner. In the early laps, Regazzoni was on a charge, and got up to second on the sixth lap but his engine blew up and he had to retire. Scheckter soon faded away, giving Hunt second. That was how it ended, with Lauda winning to take a large championship lead, Hunt finishing second and Mass third.

[youtube]n931_t26zTw[/youtube]
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline RussG

• View Profile
Re: S22R2: French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 09:02:20 PM »
I will be on holiday and will miss this round ....
Some days you're the pigeon,
Some days you're the statue ...

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 10:35:28 AM »
Going by the practice server stats the field appears quite spread out.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 10:54:27 AM »
Going by the practice server stats the field appears quite spread out.
Yeah, it's a relatively long lap, so the gaps are bigger.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 08:17:31 PM »
hey guys ,,,i get this checksum error and i get kicked out the server,,,,,any ideas?   thx

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 08:48:03 PM »
hey guys ,,,i get this checksum error and i get kicked out the server,,,,,any ideas?   thx
Car Download
Base install: LINK (unzip e.g. with 7zip and extract to .../content/cars)
Patch: LINK (updated May 3 - extract over your existing files)
Have you got the latest patch? ???
You'll want it, it makes pit stops better. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 09:24:54 PM »
Yep, you need the latest car patch here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c57gW2312cEI77QPYG9LbVkW4d30XB-Y

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 09:53:58 PM »
I will try tomorrow using my phone for data, not sure how it will go as I live in a place where mobile reception is crap, But I have been getting pings and speeds at least as good as my normal nbn internet and sometimes a bit better, but it does not seem as stable and anything that happens on my pc in the background causes big lag and have been getting random ping hikes, so be sure to let me know if I am warping about :)
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 05:20:36 AM »
I will try tomorrow using my phone for data, not sure how it will go as I live in a place where mobile reception is crap, But I have been getting pings and speeds at least as good as my normal nbn internet and sometimes a bit better, but it does not seem as stable and anything that happens on my pc in the background causes big lag and have been getting random ping hikes, so be sure to let me know if I am warping about :)
I heard an ad on the radio yesterday, telstra have an nbn modem that has a back up mobile connection built-in, might be worth hitting them up for freebie if your main connection is still down.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 07:42:55 AM »
I may miss tonight as my house sale in the UK will be completing today and my soliciter wants me on the phone. Will just depend on timing.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 04:20:11 PM »
I heard an ad on the radio yesterday, telstra have an nbn modem that has a back up mobile connection built-in, might be worth hitting them up for freebie if your main connection is still down.

My problem is and keep in mind I am only 15 mins from Tassies capital, is that our mobile coverage only works inside if I have my phone near only one window of our house, otherwise its 0 bars inside and only 1 or 2 outside

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 04:23:45 PM »

My problem is and keep in mind I am only 15 mins from Tassies capital, is that our mobile coverage only works inside if I have my phone near only one window of our house, otherwise its 0 bars inside and only 1 or 2 outside

So move the rig outside. Easy. Put up a gazebo. Job done. You're welcome.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 04:27:55 PM »
lol to easy :)

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 04:45:33 PM »

Hit them up for a booster, put the pressure on remind them you're a loyal customer
 https://www.telstra.com.au/coverage-networks/network-coverage-extension-devices
Or buy one?
https://www.powertec.com.au/mobile-products/signal-repeaters/telstra-repeaters
We use older versions at work and they work well

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 04:58:01 PM »
I live in Brisbane's northern suburbs, yes in Brisbane, and I had exactly the same issue with Vodafone.
I couldn't make a call from inside and I'd received txts 2-3 hours after they were sent. >:(
Needless to say I don't give Vodafone money anymore (luckily I had an option to change). ;)

2+2=√16

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal