Xtreme Gaming Network

S22R2: French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard

Author Topic: S22R2: French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard  (Read 12431 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S22R2: French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 05:17:29 PM »
A reminder to download PLP 1.27 before tonight.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: S22R2: French Grand Prix at Paul Ricard
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 05:56:09 PM »
I will try tomorrow using my phone for data, not sure how it will go as I live in a place where mobile reception is crap, But I have been getting pings and speeds at least as good as my normal nbn internet and sometimes a bit better, but it does not seem as stable and anything that happens on my pc in the background causes big lag and have been getting random ping hikes, so be sure to let me know if I am warping about :)
I heard an ad on the radio yesterday, telstra have an nbn modem that has a back up mobile connection built-in, might be worth hitting them up for freebie if your main connection is still down.

Thanks, I will look into that for sure

My problem is and keep in mind I am only 15 mins from Tassies capital, is that our mobile coverage only works inside if I have my phone near only one window of our house, otherwise its 0 bars inside and only 1 or 2 outside
Hit them up for a booster, put the pressure on remind them you're a loyal customer
 https://www.telstra.com.au/coverage-networks/network-coverage-extension-devices
Or buy one?
https://www.powertec.com.au/mobile-products/signal-repeaters/telstra-repeaters
We use older versions at work and they work well
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal