Xtreme Gaming Network

S13R7: Magione Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S13R7: Magione Post-Race Chat  (Read 8408 times)

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
Re: S13R7: Magione Post-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 06:36:41 PM »
Good video Marty.  You should put the driver names on the vids so we can see who you are passing :p

Offline Bafs17

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 06:53:34 PM »
I reaped the benefit of having such a poor season last night. Having started fourth but with p2 missing, I had a clear run to turn 1 in each race. Race 1, 2 and 3 had the same tactic. Get in front as early as possible, build a gap while the faster guys get held up, wait for Guy to overtake and then hold on until the end as much as possible.

Got me two 3rds and a 2nd. Happy with that.  8)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 07:31:48 PM »
Good video Marty.  You should put the driver names on the vids so we can see who you are passing :p
You can watch the ptracker list. I lost interest as soon as Marty passed me after 30 seconds :p
Entertaining viewing though. It's all good racing.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 11:18:15 PM »

Yea ptracker shows the cars ahead and behind, the replay view and top view also had cars visible when captured but the windows are likely too small to read them lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal