Xtreme Gaming Network

Racer Introductions

Author Topic: Racer Introductions  (Read 318002 times)

Offline FighteroftheNightMan

• View Profile
Re: Racer Introductions
« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2019, 08:16:30 PM »
Hi all,

I've raced sim casually for a few years and am keen to join your touring car server.  I did a few laps on your Silverstone server the other day and they seem like good fun.

I'm 26 and my AC username is Fighterofthenightman, though your server stracker records me as "The Stig" for some reason.

Let me know how to join in on the fun.

Cheers,
Fighterofthenightman

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 20, 2019, 11:06:38 PM »
Hi all,

I've raced sim casually for a few years and am keen to join your touring car server.  I did a few laps on your Silverstone server the other day and they seem like good fun.

I'm 26 and my AC username is Fighterofthenightman, though your server stracker records me as "The Stig" for some reason.

Let me know how to join in on the fun.

Cheers,
Fighterofthenightman
Hi Fighterofthenightman, welcome to XGN. I've sent you a PM with details about how to join in the Tuesday night racing. You can also check out this sub-forum to see what's happening on Thursday nights, run by Phil.8.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline DeJaVu

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 07, 2019, 09:21:30 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is Dallas 22 years old from North-East Queensland, I am just a nobody that likes playing games. Love watching a wide variety of motorsports, for example endurance races, F1, NASCAR (Occasionally).

Am pretty new to sim racing but willing to learn by playing online. Games i play are F1 2019, Assetto Corsa, raceroom at times and project cars 2.

Thanks,
Dallas

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 07, 2019, 11:05:17 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is Dallas 22 years old from North-East Queensland, I am just a nobody that likes playing games. Love watching a wide variety of motorsports, for example endurance races, F1, NASCAR (Occasionally).

Am pretty new to sim racing but willing to learn by playing online. Games i play are F1 2019, Assetto Corsa, raceroom at times and project cars 2.

Thanks,
Dallas
Hi Dallas. Come along and join in the fun runs on Tuesday and Thursday and have some fun. I see you sent me your GUID - thanks.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline tomknight16

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 23, 2020, 01:40:10 PM »
Hey guys,
I have just recently got into sim racing, but have been working in Motorsport for years. Hoping to get into some fun races to learn the ropes!
Cheers!

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 23, 2020, 05:21:40 PM »
Hey guys,
I have just recently got into sim racing, but have been working in Motorsport for years. Hoping to get into some fun races to learn the ropes!
Cheers!
Hi Tom, welcome. We've just finished a Tuesday night season, and we'll have some fun runs to work out a car for next season. You can read about the Tuesday fun run here: http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=2849.0
Qually is at 8:30pm eastern, with practice before that.

You can also talk to Phil.8 about Thursday night racing, here: http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=2846.0

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 23, 2020, 05:30:24 PM »
Hey guys,
Cheers!

Tonight is the perfect time to come along as its a practice run for next season
Thursdays are a very relaxed night where we only race for an Alpaca farm,  Tuesdays is for the sheep farm :D

all you will need to download is
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/maserati-tipo-61-birdcage.28161/

and discord is
https://discord.gg/fWYBSxp

Next season info is here
http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=2851.0

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline tomknight16

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 23, 2020, 07:30:44 PM »
Thanks Phil! I’d love to come tonight, but can’t make it unfortunately, other gaming commitments! 😂
Hopefully I can make next Thursday if there’s a race on!

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 23, 2020, 08:08:09 PM »
cool
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline thirteenpictures

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 28, 2020, 12:40:57 PM »
Hi my name is Josh,

I am from the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. 39. Girlfriend, 2 fur children (cat and dog)
Qualified Chef, Diploma IT, Bachelor Film and Television Production.

Raced in a great league called GridMotorSports many years ago 2009 - 2011 on original rFactor

Prefer open wheelers over tin tops. Looking to join a friendly Aussie league with gentlemen drivers (and ladies)

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #400 on: April 28, 2020, 01:33:45 PM »
......a great league called GridMotorSports...

Small world, I was the other Aussie in the League, raced under a different persona though so please don't dox me.  :o

Welcome.   :)
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline thirteenpictures

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 28, 2020, 03:24:43 PM »
What name did you race under?

I used to have the Superoo team.

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #402 on: April 28, 2020, 05:44:33 PM »
Now that would be telling, sshh. But IIRC I mostly ran in AJ's team or as a privateer using AJ's car.

Members may've heard me speak of AJ Weber who went on to do the tyres for Pcars, (for the better or worse I suppose) but he and Hoss, the admin, worked in software and we had a sync client and every round had generated parameters for the cars, mostly tyres, to suit the weather and what not of that particular race.
Racing at six o'clock in the morning was strange though, as the League was US based.

Perhaps I was a better driver then as my BAC would have been below 0.05 and dropping whereas now I start at about 0.10 and going up rapidly during our races.   :o
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 05:47:48 PM by GzeroD »
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 28, 2020, 07:09:31 PM »
... now I start at about 0.10 and going up rapidly during our races.   :o

Wait, what? I thought that was in the sup regs?

Offline siegegoatrevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 27, 2020, 02:14:52 PM »
Hey I'm Ben, 21 starting Uni in July.

I've done a bit of of league racing in Automoblista in the past, but now my mains are Assetto Corsa and Iracing.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal