Xtreme Gaming Network

SQUAD

Author Topic: SQUAD  (Read 20134 times)

Offline rulie

• View Profile
SQUAD
« on: June 01, 2015, 06:36:14 PM »
Hey fellas, have you heard about SQUAD yet?
http://forums.joinsquad.com/
It's AAS evolved!
Almost all of the SQUAD dev team own nologics DF and JO series. Guess they got sick and tired of waiting for Angel Fails so they went and made their own game. From the makers of BF2 PR and ArmA 2 PR and yes

Sign up when you get the chance and Kickstarter is going off if you feel the need to get in early and back these guys!
Cheers,
rulie out!

[bird]
ok, you're clear; please put that link back if you like.
Sorry for being trigger happy; as I wrote we had too many advertisers in the past.  I'd rather be wrong than let things get out of hand quickly.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:07:44 AM by rulie »

Offline rulie

• View Profile
Re: SQUAD
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 12:10:51 PM »
No worries bird...there is only ONE of my ninety eight video's i would like you to watch and a good flashback for the rest of you old skool JO players from the aussie servers hey day!! Re-mastered from the original source...enjoy.
[youtube]Tqh0IXi-Vtk[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:56:22 PM by rulie »

Offline Brit

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Administrator
  • Pommy Killing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 10:46:40 PM »
i can concur Rulie is one of the old timers! he drops in TS now and then and gets excited about shit, gets us all hyped then pisses off again! lol just joking old mate!! good to see you found us!

Offline rulie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 01:46:00 PM »
eww Brit...at my age i shouldn't be getting anyone excited!!...thats just WRONG!! ..but what ever floats your boat i guess! :D

I am one of a few old school JO players to get a pre-alpha test run last Saturday arvo for some qual feedback to Devs.
Had to signed a NDA so once you have all read this below.....im afraid i am going to have to kill you.  :(

SQUAD looks like ArmA but plays smooth like BF3 and is as lush as JO...and that was just me on a crappy PC made for BF BC2 on medium settings! I'll be putting together another rig for this game ASAP.

They will be looking for more testers soon for the next test run. 8)
http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/462-australasia-and-oceania-community-members-check-in-here/
Fellas, sign up and say g'day here ^^^. Do it before the flood gates open or be forever a classed as a noob!

Calm_as from AE and LaughingJack from ASO are already there representing the aussie JO old schoolers.
Alot of USA and EURO JO players have already seen the light.

This is gonna be big!...i can feel it in my nuggets! AAS with JO, BF3 and ArmA elements.

So if you guys wanna keep playing the EA BF series against 10 year old kiddly winks in a game with "glow in the dark" nades or where you can fly in a jet up into the stratosphere - jump out - RPG the kid in the jet behind you and jump back into the cockpit  :o...then...of course, stay with what you know...  :P

See you there lads.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:48:32 PM by rulie »

Offline UBGrumpy

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 05:26:27 PM »

[bird]
ok, you're clear; please put that link back if you like.
Sorry for being trigger happy; as I wrote we had too many advertisers in the past.  I'd rather be wrong than let things get out of hand quickly.

Yep agreed Bird, cant be too careful when it comes to spammers but unfortunately I too can vouch for 'rulie', he has been around for yonks. ;)

P.S: Rulie ...... I'm only kidding about the 'unfortunately' :D Good to see you found your way back here ... I think. :p

Offline Diggzz

• "Old Man Diggzz"
  • Administrator
  • "Oldie but a Goodie"
    • View Profile
    • XGN
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 07:31:26 PM »
this game has me interested

jut need to sort my arthritic hands out

then build a new pc

buy a desk and move all my wifes stuff out of the spare room

and i will be good to go

Offline rulie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 08:19:12 PM »
Ive started a "Hot Topic" JO map remake thread at SQUAD...sign up, say g'day and tell us what JO maps you liked back in the day so we can get this mutha rolling!

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/2049-what-is-your-top-6-fav-joint-ops-aas-maps/

Offline Snakeyes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 07:48:21 PM »
mmmmmm

Offline BJSRacer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 05:48:59 PM »
Was just wondering if anyone here was interested in this, 45hrs to go fellas, sign up for some good times.

Offline Snakeyes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 01:24:34 PM »
Do we just sign up to Rulie's link and post to get test access?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:26:46 PM by Snakeyes »

Offline rulie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 08:11:57 PM »
Hi Snakeyes...if you sign up and say g'day here,
http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/462-australasia-and-oceania-community-members-check-in-here/
you will be on their radar when the next test night comes up. The last test night was given at very short notice and i was the second post on the test request thread. Good luck!

Offline rulie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 03:44:33 PM »
Here's some SQUAD Dev head honcho (Z-trooper) footage from last weekends closed "Ranger" Build v2, that's right, i went Ranger level...maybe you should all call me Ranger rulie now! LOL!!
I joined the battle late for the final defence of our compound at the 32min mark.
SQUAD has attached my Steam name rulie-JDF- to the game. I am the major league noob standing around in this video looking like a major league noob. I did alot of shoveling, fired alot a bullets at shadows and died another nine times in this game...bringing the grand total of my deaths so far to 16.  ::)
No Team Kills yet though, so i guess that has to go in the "win" column right?? :D
[youtube]qxdpc9oc7vQ[/youtube]

Offline BJSRacer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 12:06:02 AM »
Thanks for the vid rulie. Love the sounds :)

Offline rulie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 04:32:15 PM »
The sounds for this game are amazing! Commander and Airborne backers are with us this weekend for closed pre-alpha so hopefully there will be more footage of me standing around like a noob again! :D

Offline frognastie

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 07:52:31 PM »
Ive started a "Hot Topic" JO map remake thread at SQUAD...sign up, say g'day and tell us what JO maps you liked back in the day so we can get this mutha rolling!

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/2049-what-is-your-top-6-fav-joint-ops-aas-maps/

I am with this guy ^^^^^^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal