Xtreme Gaming Network

AC News

Author Topic: AC News  (Read 763325 times)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: AC News
« Reply #1455 on: March 07, 2018, 04:00:00 PM »
I would buy codemaster F1 game before this
Wow!!! :o
Id happily cut off my own genitals before doing that. :-X

but there is actually no reason why it shouldn't run on Win7 and they may update the min. specification and add Win7 as supported.
WooHoo!!! ;D
Win4me. 8)

2+2=√16

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: March 07, 2018, 04:00:04 PM »
14 different cars, 12 tracks no modding, not for me unfortunately,   I would buy codemaster F1 game before this

Lol Codemaster!  After wasting my money on Dirt Rally I think not.

AC gave me enough fun to donate some money to Kunos so would go for ACC. But they should work on better acronyms  ;D

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: March 09, 2018, 09:07:07 AM »

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: March 11, 2018, 10:15:09 AM »
I don't get why some people are being so negative about the game. Seems to me it's an opportunity for them create a new engine which they can then use to deliver AC2 and in the meantime we'll get to see what it's like in ACC. I'll buy it, and I doubt very much it will take long at all for mods to appear.
Believe me, if I had the spare cash I'd be all over it, just for the rain. 8)
But times are tough, and if I need to buy W10, that will probably tip the balance to "wait for what I really want". :'(
You can run win 10 without a licence, but you can pick one up at websites like gamesdeal.com for around 35. I'd chip in to help out anyone here for the game

Offline keithsgillan

• View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: March 11, 2018, 05:17:51 PM »
I don't get why some people are being so negative about the game. Seems to me it's an opportunity for them create a new engine which they can then use to deliver AC2 and in the meantime we'll get to see what it's like in ACC. I'll buy it, and I doubt very much it will take long at all for mods to appear.
Believe me, if I had the spare cash I'd be all over it, just for the rain. 8)
But times are tough, and if I need to buy W10, that will probably tip the balance to "wait for what I really want". :'(
You can run win 10 without a licence, but you can pick one up at websites like gamesdeal.com for around 35. I'd chip in to help out anyone here for the game

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2016/07/29/windows-10-free-upgrade-page-for-people-who-use-assistive-technologies/

Just another option...

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: March 12, 2018, 04:23:44 PM »
If the 14 cars were all completely different, eg, Lotus 79 v BMW e90 v F458 v GT3 v F1 v Formula 2, etc. then it would be good, but it sounds like many of them will be iterations of GT3 cars which will only be interesting for so long.

I just hope that if they plan on releasing different race series and tracks then you can combine them as one complete package.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: March 12, 2018, 05:45:21 PM »
Yes, it's hard to see the future. KS might have just been "seduced" by the opportunity to make an official Blancpain game. It could have been an ego decision, rather than a sound strategic decision.

But on the other hand, a common complaint about AC was that not many of the cars belonged together. It was a real hotch potch of disparate cars, that didn't really belong together in a series, racing together.

Overall, I'm still optimistic about ACC. I really want to see more of a racing simulator, as opposed to a driving simulator. It might help that I don't mind GT3 cars :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: March 12, 2018, 06:08:20 PM »
KS might have just been "seduced" by the opportunity to make an official Blancpain game
My initial thought was it's a pay-to-play league, to cash in on the recent explosion of esports. ???
I still say the "seduction" was to be the platform for the official Blancpain eSeries. 8)

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: April 21, 2018, 11:12:55 AM »

Some new WIP ACC shots.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: April 21, 2018, 08:21:21 PM »
Almost looks like there'll be no more dry races. :-X

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: April 22, 2018, 08:38:49 AM »
Yeah, they're sure pushing the rain. It is funny, really, since maybe 1% of races will be in the wet. Although if it's going to be anything like Netkar, it's a hell of a white knuckle experience.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: April 23, 2018, 08:55:15 PM »
Changing conditions will be cool - dry - wet - dry.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: April 23, 2018, 09:04:26 PM »
Changing conditions will be cool - dry - wet - dry.
Yep, the drama of "do I pit for rain tyres or not?"

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: July 29, 2018, 05:42:37 PM »
for those who will buy this November 14 looks to be when it would be best to get
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal