Xtreme Gaming Network

stracker server stats available for Tue practice server

Author Topic: stracker server stats available for Tue practice server  (Read 8833 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
stracker server stats available for Tue practice server
« on: January 29, 2015, 11:19:32 PM »
I've got stracker stats such as lap times etc. working on the Tuesday practice server.

You can see the details here: http://54.66.161.14:8080/lapstat

You can read about stracker and ptracker apps on the AC forums here.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
Re: stracker server stats available for Tue practice server
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:45:12 AM »
If you aren't seeing split times for your laps on the server then go into single player mode such as Practise or Hotlap and complete at least one valid lap. That should fix the problem. According to the ptracker/stracker dev this seems to be a problem in the Python app.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 02:27:32 PM »
Does the season run 60% mechanical damage Wally?

I also noticed you have Aids.  You should get that checked out.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 07:00:42 PM »
Does the season run 60% mechanical damage Wally?

I also noticed you have Aids.  You should get that checked out.

Yep, same 60% damage. I should tell the doctors that all you have to do is turn aids off.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 08:42:43 PM »
If you don't run pTracker your aids don't show, simple. ;) :P

2+2=√16

Rolz

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 04:58:28 PM »
thats pretty cool! :)

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 12:54:29 PM »
Seems it picks up invalid laps as per the guy at the top of the times.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 03:40:49 PM »
For some reason I cant get stracker to work with the http link as you guys have here, I followed the readme on how to get it to run with multiple servers and seems fine.

I can get info from all my servers http://54.66.136.233:8081/ENTRY but using lapstat as it is for the XGN server does nothing. In game it seems stracker is working but can anyone give me some hints on how to get the web server working.

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 04:28:10 PM »
Marty, did you open the port in AWS rules that you defined for the web server in stracker.ini? Aslo, did you enable it in stracker.ini  :-[

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 05:01:18 PM »
Marty, did you open the port in AWS rules that you defined for the web server in stracker.ini? Aslo, did you enable it in stracker.ini  :-[

All the ports needed have been opened, ingame stracker is working but no idea why I cant get the http bit to work. I tried it with just one server and also with multiple servers and the same issue. Do you need anything else installed in the server in order for this to work or is it all handled within stracker.

I can access the dbase within the game so it must be working and the green icon is also up indicating stracker is working with ptracker. Its meant to be simple but maybe I am more simple then it.  ;D

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 05:03:28 PM »
pm me you stracker,ini

ps. i tested it on your barbagello server and ptracker worked.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 06:04:03 PM »
Did you allow stracker through the Windows firewall on the server as well?

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 06:41:24 PM »
Did get it to work thanks to Gratulin, it was all fine but I was using the wrong port number in the http add and so it surprisingly didnt work. http://54.66.136.233:50041/sessionstat

I think I may be out of the next round as my wheel is totally stuffed atm, I cant load the logitech drivers and so the G25 starts out fine but then for some reason soft locks at 90 degrees rotation to the right at some point once I get on track. Though this doesnt even seem like a soft lock more like a hard lock almost like the center point changes from 0 to 360 rotation but then going against the soft lock on the left restores it. Pretty useless when you are driving then at random points you only have 90 degrees of lock to the right and I had this all nite last Thursday which was a real pain. Didnt need as much lock in those cars but tried to drive the 312t and couldnt even make it around t1 so pretty much useless as is.

Im going to get a new wheel but not likely til next month when I get back from my trip to Canada. I dont really want to get a g25 t500 or fantec but the wheels I want aren't even available yet so pretty stuck and no point wasting more money on another that I will replace soon. Shame this g25 couldnt last long enough to make the next wheel but If I get desperate I will just get a g27 as they are still fairly cheap.

Maybe I can sort this wheel but Ive spent some time on it and got nothing but frustration, its a combination of a hardware issue and software

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 09:22:06 PM »
That's a right PITA Marty. Is there someone you could borrow a wheel from?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal