Xtreme Gaming Network

Transfers to Asia server now open, I am going to move!

Author Topic: Transfers to Asia server now open, I am going to move!  (Read 9797 times)

Offline Hootz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Transfers to Asia server now open, I am going to move!
« on: October 07, 2013, 06:03:20 PM »

Account Transfer to Asia (Round 4)
10.04.2013 General News Comments

Tank Commanders,

In June 2013, we had successfully transitioned from World of Tanks SEA to World of Tanks Asia. In view of our growing player base, we will once again be implementing another round of account transfers to the Asia cluster. Having expanded our presence from the initial four regions (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines) to include Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan and Japan, we are now in a better position to provide a higher level of customer support to players residing in these newly acquired regions.

Besides English, Asia also provides support in other languages such as Traditional Chinese and Thai. The Japanese language was recently added in early September and there are plans underway to add more languages in the near future. Being on the Asia server means that on top of being able to play the game and receive helpdesk support in a language you are accustomed to, you can also get to enjoy more localised events and tournaments that are specially catered to your region.

If you are residing in any of these regions or countries of Asia, this account transfer facility is a golden opportunity for you to enjoy great benefits on the Asia server:

Dedicated community and support staff
Events, specials, contests and tournaments catered to the Asia cluster at more convenient timings
Optimal play hours for Clan Wars
Better latency
Applications for account transfer will be open from 4 October and will last until 22 October, 2013. The transfer procedure itself will take place on the same date (22 October) and will take approximately two working days to complete.

For those who are interested in transferring your account from the other servers to the Asia server, please register an account on the Asia server to reserve your nickname. Kindly test the Asia server first before opting for a transfer as all decisions made are final and will not be reverted.

Please note that upon successful transfer, players will not be able to return to their original servers and their current accounts will be transferred to the EXISTING account on the Asia server.

For guidelines on account transfer, please refer here.

If you need assistance, just approach our friendly Wargaming Asia Community Staff and Community Contributors.

Don't let this great opportunity slip you by. Apply for your transfer today and reap the benefits of the Asia server.

Offline Claymore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Transfers to Asia server now open, I am going to move!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 09:18:09 PM »
I have applied for transfer.....hope it happens soon :'(

Offline Nosf3ra2

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 10:56:35 AM »
I think I'll keep my NA account going and maybe start another Asian one?

Offline Claymore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 02:14:37 PM »
I thought about starting again, but having to do it once already, I am over it :'(

Offline Hootz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 10:26:34 PM »
Transfers happen around 22 Oct if I remember correctly. a bit of a wait clay but worth it I think

Offline Hootz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 05:41:37 PM »
Transfer period extended by one day ends tonight (23 Oct). So if you want to transfer this is your last chance
http://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/21/account-transfer-asia-round-4/

Offline frognastie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 12:52:06 PM »
I think I'll keep my NA account going and maybe start another Asian one?

I have both gameworlds running, when I get time.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal