Xtreme Gaming Network

Flattops Thursday - Fun Run - 21/12/2017

Author Topic: Flattops Thursday - Fun Run - 21/12/2017  (Read 28237 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Flattops Thursday - Fun Run - 21/12/2017
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2017, 11:20:27 AM »
So disappointed that I couldn't make it, I wanted to be there to show my appreciation to Bruce. But my internet connection continues to give me conniptions.

Oh well, hopefully will be there for the season proper.
I guessed you were still having internet problems Rob , I am sure it all be ok before we start the season proper. There were a few comments last night about how hard the Cobra was to drive in the first series, gladly with the right setup it is now far more manageable ;D.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2017, 12:42:44 PM »
I also wanted to be there but the little dude had a late nap and was raging around at that time so was no chance he'd let me race. I haven't downloaded the new content yet but I will later and give it a try.

The Cobra is quite hard to drive, but that's what makes it so good with a sense of achievement at being able to have good racing in it. Phil's setups do help though for sure!

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2017, 01:07:51 PM »
The Cobra is quite hard to drive, but that's what makes it so good with a sense of achievement at being able to have good racing in it. Phil's setups do help though for sure!

I would certainly be a better driver after a season in the Cobra! Started out with Bacchulum's setup for last night but had to do major adjustments to help with the loose rear end and poor trail braking ability. Still do not know what line to take through the cork screw, wide entry or narrow entry?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal