Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 30 cars

Poll

What cars do you want to drive in season 30?

Supercars
11 (40.7%)
Maserati GT4 & Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
6 (22.2%)
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
3 (11.1%)
GT3s
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Season 30 cars  (Read 13638 times)

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: Season 30 cars
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2019, 07:56:28 AM »
Changed my vote to gt3 after last night. Think the supercars are going to take people half the season to get used to but the gt3s already gave us great racing last night

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 09:05:47 AM »
Changed my vote to gt3 after last night. Think the supercars are going to take people half the season to get used to but the gt3s already gave us great racing last night
I concur.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 03:50:50 PM »

Changed my vote from GT4's to Supercars, cannot give Joe the satisfaction of selecting the winning car  ;D  But in all seriousness we should leave the GT3 cars for ACC.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 04:20:16 PM »

Changed my vote from GT4's to Supercars, cannot give Joe the satisfaction of selecting the winning car  ;D  But in all seriousness we should leave the GT3 cars for ACC.
I concur. The GT3s in AC just feel a bit "hollow" compared to ACC. I can't put my finger on the exact difference. In ACC, the sounds are better and more immersive, and the cars feel like they have more weight.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 05:13:25 PM »

It's okay dude I'll kick your ass in whatever we drive  8)

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2019, 06:49:34 PM »

It's okay dude I'll kick your ass in whatever we drive  8)

Mael will be easy prey...just try to give kcender a hard time so he's not racing all by himself all season ;) ;D
These tricky cars will make that more likely I guess. Judging by what I read about them you'll find me at the very end of the field. The supercars mods I've tried so far were all c** to drive  :(

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2019, 07:47:10 PM »
... I'll kick your ass in whatever we...

For ass read arse.
Yeah, I never picked Joe as an American, with his accent. ???
 :P

2+2=√16

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal